No announcement yet.

The Real Hard Talk on the Gelding Flip Flop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mi tell yuh seh mi a work pon serious tings dat ah pressha mi.. poppy show haffi tek a back seat sometimes eh nuh..

Cho...

Comment

lol
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

from somewhere else

but question why did James Robertson tell the reporter last night that he is a very happy man right now and people must becareful when dem a a dig hole mi find it very strange…mi a wonder if a di FEDS send threat fi uncle Bruce…And we all know that Warmington nuh like Brucifer a ******** none tall…cah him did talk it inna meeting the other day seh Eddie did tell dem not to trust Brucifer and so sed so done…mi just a watch dah movie yah unfold.

Comment

Labour Party about fi implode again!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Grieving Golding says 'Bear with me'

Prime Minister Bruce Golding said he needs time to grieve and has asked that the Jamaican media "bear with me".

Golding, who will tomorrow lay his late mother, Enid Golding to rest, said he will speak further on his reason for deciding to quit as prime minister and leader of the Jamaica Labour Party (JLP).

"I have just come from the funeral home where I took the last ring off my mother, bear with me a little bit," a jaded looking Prime Minister Bruce Golding told journalists as he prepared to enter the chamber of the House of Representatives at the Jamaica Conference Centre.

Enid Golding is to be buried tomorrow.

Golding announced Sunday he would step down as prime minister and leader of the JLP. Meanwhile, members of the party have been jostling to take over from him.

Dr. Christopher Tufton, who is tipped as a possible successor, said he "urged party members to be calm, allow the party leader and prime minister and his family to grieve for his mother and grandmother".

Comment

Bruce, you're the one to announce your intention to resign during your period of bereavement. And now yuh people fi bear wid yuh? Yuh sensible?

Hell no! What about the 70 add people dung a TG? How much sympathy have you shown their families?

And where is my sympathy? All now di nail in mi big toe nuh grow back!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Me just glad me and you a friend....
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Just be careful how you maneuver your motor vehicle.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

lol
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                    X