Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Leave Marco Dean alone" - Beenie Man

----> http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...2w1reXx7jOD0nw

Beenie Man has responded to a comedic skit that aired last night on the popular Ity and Fancy Cat show that appeared to ridicule his family in a disparaging way. "Ity and Fancy Cat need to leave Marco Dean outta dem comedy ting. I am an international artiste so if dem want to ridicule me, that is fine, that is no problem, but not my son. That was in really bad taste, and dem need fi know wah dem a do because dem a diss my family now. My son is only four years old, him attend school, and dem a try disrespect my family and have Jamaica ah laugh after me and my family. Whatever dem a do, dem need fi just leave Marco Dean outta it," Beenie Man told the Jamaica gleaner today

see skit @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kqFgETiwRg

Beenie Man and D'Angel should consider leaving Marco Dean out of their interviews as well, and stop having the print media post pics of the boy. Once he becomes public property, then he becomes public property, subject to skits and such!

My opinion.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

u right

but the comedians fi know better

Comment

they are comedians ... it is what they do! ongle in america a comedy show (the daily show with jon stewart) is watched for political insight ......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

What kind of GARRISON dem keeping up wid the likkle youth
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

What a man always have problems wid people!
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

he is right... beenie is an international public figure and an adult... his son is a child... they should be sanctioned...
              'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

that might be the case... still, that does not give anyone the right to ridicule or use a child as part of their comedy routine... they couldn't do that in america... why should they allow that in jamaica... a child is a child in any country and deserve to be protected... beenie can address anyone in his defense, marco dean cannot... no excuse for their behavior...
                'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Baddaz you might be correct but both Queenie Gal (Yellowman call him suh) and D'Angel have used the child in their ads for megaMart and have had him in many interviews etc and are infact trying to make him into a child celebrity
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

I don't agree with Baddaz. So, Willow is not a public figure, and no one can make fun of her?!?

What exactly did Ity and Fancy Cat do, anyway?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Why can't they do it in the US? Who was ridiculing the child?

Comment

I have no clue as i did not watch the show, was too busy watch Sunday Night Football
                        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

It nuh that bad but me nuh really like including the children in this kind of thing. Yes Beenie and Angel made him a public figure but it wasn't the youths decision.

Best if them did leave him outta it. It was funny enough already.
                          Last edited by Islandman; September 27, 2011, 05:08 PM.
                          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                            Why can't they do it in the US? Who was ridiculing the child?
                            you nuh see the part bout calling daddy and watching spung bob etc...

Comment

Okay and how is that ridiculing the child...who is not named in the skit might i add......

Comment

Working...
                              X