X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM Golding’s announcement mere talk – Seaga

PM Golding’s announcement mere talk – Seaga

Edward Seaga.
    Edward Seaga, former Prime Minister and Leader of the Jamaica Labour Party (JLP), says Prime Minister Bruce Golding's declaration to step down is of little significance and mere talk.

Despite Mr. Golding's announcement on Sunday, Mr. Seaga says the situation could change.

"He has only signaled his intention, nothing (has) happened, they must wait until they know something is going to happen. I’m an old politician, I know how these things run … I’ve been there and I know nothing is certain until it is certain. As far as I’m concerned, wait and see," he said.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Eddie, yuh ever try walking on sunshine? Any minute now dis ray of sunshine mi deh pon out fi pop and lef mi a dutty. Try nuh mek di eediat change him mind!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I will start going to church if Bruce changes course...and enter the priesthood if he wins a second term...just to see the look on Mosiah's face...how much wine glass mi haffi share wit next man for this miracle to be achieved?

Comment

jus gwaan continue dreaming about portia on her head top n u will be criss lol

Comment

lol !

Comment

that preistHOOD ... involve celibacy?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

If Bruce changes his mind he and the JLP will be out next election. If that's what he wants...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
                jus gwaan continue dreaming about portia on her head top n u will be criss lol

Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Eddie still bitter? Only him bittah dan Mo to rhatid
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                  X