RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After supporting Gelding clinging to power...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After supporting Gelding clinging to power...

.... why are so many NOW finding such providence in his removal?? (excep fi Lazie..dat look like im waan bawl )

Unnu ah tek necessity an tun it inna virtue... very amusing
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

You asked a year or so for people to declare their thoughts on the matter. I told you it was better for him to go being so compromised. I also said he would hang on for the one year countdown mark.

Is like yuh figget seh mi toll yuh!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
      You asked a year or so for people to declare their thoughts on the matter. I told you it was better for him to go being so compromised. I also said he would hang on for the one year countdown mark.

Is like yuh figget seh mi toll yuh!
      I asked for a year for people to declare what? LOL

My position was the guy should have resigned last year... mi nuh really bizniz wid wat peeple waan believe...dem entikle tuh dem views...suh mi wudden gi nuhbaddy one year fi declare nutten

Mi memba seh yuh did feel seh im shudda stay inna di saggle cause im tun gelding an John Publik cudda manipulate dat... mi neva mind dat but dis buffoon shudda leff langlang time

Strait
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Maybe it was Mo, but I was asked for a definitive statement.

Comment

Working...
        X