Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would support him

Comment

Righty right, if him tek weh himself now dem now forced fi argue di facts of di govt performance.

Comment

Wha you seh me fi go do?

Mosiah, delete Gamma him a cuss badword pon the forum
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Come on now mannn, Bubbling fool, weh yuh wouldah call Omar den, jus fi call di spade?

Comment

The JLP need to get one a the young bwoy dem like Tufton or Holiness. Mi would a love fi run that campaign.
            Slogans would be no more 70s politicians for PM. Grandma and GrandPa stay home.

Young people time and record of achievement.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              The JLP need to get one a the young bwoy dem like Tufton or Holiness. Mi would a love fi run that campaign.
              Pope ah run fi PM?

But ah wha di Faada?
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

OK Assassin lets not get carried away.

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by myYout View Post
                  Come on now mannn, Bubbling fool, weh yuh wouldah call Omar den, jus fi call di spade?
                  A good question, myYout, and cleverly stated, I might add!

Comment

You Both Know What Assasin Means!

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                    OK Assassin lets not get carried away.
                    Originally posted by Don1
                    Pope ah run fi PM?

But ah wha di Faada?
                    Don1 and Rudi, you both know what Assasin means!

Portia is close to 70 years old, and she has been an unimpressive Member of Parliament since 1976, for heaven’s sake! But worse of all (and, of course, age by itself is not a problem), she has not impressed many of us with any great alternative ideas for our development!

And please don’t bother with any cute replies, because I can assure you that her South West St Andrew constituency has shown very little physical progress in the 35 years she has been at the helm!

Comment

ever been to Tivoli or Denham Town?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Cut it out Mo. Waste of time to defend any of them.

Don1 is the one with the right idea. We have a blighted set of people leading us.

Clueless about how to really move us forward. Take any random pick of posters here and we would do a better job, just based on PRIDE and compassion.

Clear as day to me now.

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                          Don1 and Rudi, you both know what Assasin means!

Portia is close to 70 years old, and she has been an unimpressive Member of Parliament since 1976, for heaven’s sake! But worse of all (and, of course, age by itself is not a problem), she has not impressed many of us with any great alternative ideas for our development!

And please don’t bother with any cute replies, because I can assure you that her South West St Andrew constituency has shown very little physical progress in the 35 years she has been at the helm!
                          ok I understand your opinion... but who said anything about Portia?? Who even cares about her relative to this discussion?? You apparantly... but nat mi

My only reference was to the sudden appearance of a seemingly Jamaican Pope

Plus I don't do "cute" replies FYI

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                            Take any random pick of posters here and we would do a better job, just based on PRIDE and compassion.

Clear as day to me now.
                            Ben fi PM!!!

Juss doan ben dung Ben...nat inna fi yuh Cabinet

Comment

Not defending any of them, but such statements must be countered with facts! Too long we have heard about Portia's constituency and that has made it seem like others are model communities. I am here to tell it like it is! Drive through some parts of Denham Town and you would swear you were in Portia's constituency!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Some parts? LoL

How many parts of Pain land look half decent?

In any case, all the garrisons are a disgrace.

Comment

Working...
                                X