Maybe i am just thick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe i am just thick

(see gave you all the openings you want)

But I don't get this argument that with Bruce gone this opens the door for the return of Portia as PM.

Is Portia a member of the JLP now?

Certainly given all the success the JLP has made in the last four years should be enough for them to win the next elections over the termites next year
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    (see gave you all the openings you want)

But I don't get this argument that with Bruce gone this opens the door for the return of Portia as PM.

Is Portia a member of the JLP now?

Certainly given all the success the JLP has made in the last four years should be enough for them to win the next elections over the termites next year
    You right Sickko it does not mean an automatic Portia but assuming the JLP is very weakened and elactions have to be called soon then we could see the PNP resume power with Mrs P at the helm.

My reason for not wanting Portia is because I don't like recycled leaders.
    I always like new blood....no Shaw, No Henry, Charles or any of the old PNP stalwarts.

Comment

PNP was in a great position to win the next election with a bloodied Bruce. Now that Bruce gone its will be a harder fight, unless the JLP self-destructs with a succession catfight!

Bruce leaving seems to me to be BAD news for Portia.

No way you will see any earlier election as the new leader will take the opportunity to "consolidate" his/her position and establish the brand.

Comment

We are in full agreeance boss...Portia needs to step and start stepping now to allow for a clean slate
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

mi wid yuh deh suh!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I agree. Bruce leaving would give the JLP a better chance to win.

In fact I hope he goes, and then the JLP quickly rally behind a new leader with some credibility and wins the next election.

It would be a great development in Jamaican politics.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
              We are in full agreeance boss...Portia needs to step and start stepping now to allow for a clean slate

WARNING: Don't d-r-a-w Jawge's wrathful tongue
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

what success?

the stability in the economy is due strictly to the IMF. before they came on board, Shaw was a bumbling fool! Okay, give them credit for going to them, even though they went a year late!

as for crime, let's not even go there!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Consolidating a bad brand will only delay the inevitable. The only good brand the JLP has in my opinion is Tufton, but that's only my opinion.

Comment

Holness is the front runner!

Comment

Not ready(Holness) IMHO. Some in the party are weary of Tufton's NDM history. But they want to win.

Comment

suh how tufton can have NDM history and is not a problem fi vaz or bruce?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

kiss teeth.....jawge a weakling....him too caught up in personality worship him cant see the forest for the trees
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

Dem say dem two did have more 'backative' which ironically may work to Tufton's advantage. Someone who is really new and different etc. Should play well with the electorate one of the few without any baggage.

Comment

a very succinct thesis!!

Comment

Working...
                              X