No announcement yet.

I am surprised that everyone assumes that Bruce has

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont overestimate TG strength it really does not matter. It will be a Jlp seat easily... assign int to Babsy.. Holness will win over Portia.. Its that simple.. No shaw no Pernel nuh ol bwoy... Get some youth... without baggage.. nuh vaz neither..

Comment

if you check Bruce history you will see him never afraid of walking away and calling it quit. I don't think is any bluff. If you notice over the past few months Bruce had no fight as he has no backative in the JLP.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

At least he had the balls to resign, so many of the other political dead don't know when to call it quit.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          if you check Bruce history you will see him never afraid of walking away and calling it quit. I don't think is any bluff. If you notice over the past few months Bruce had no fight as he has no backative in the JLP.
          where you stay and see that Bruce had no backative in the party?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Put it this way if a did Seaga or Portia resign people woulda inna the street.

Bruce nuh have the hero worshipper as many of the politicans before him.

Comment

people deh a Belmont Road from the announcement. there is a reason why people cyaan hero worhip him. dem still not sure if him is labourite or NDM. and only the dumbest diehards would not have been embarrassed over the whole Dudus/Manatt crap!!

he needs to step. NOW!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

well you seen my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  Bruce nuh have the hero worshipper as many of the politicans before him.
                  Yuh mad yute?

suh is wha yuh kall Lazie an Ben?
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                  X