A Little Birdy Told Me That...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little Birdy Told Me That...

...the JLP wil be freeing up the import of crashed cars in couple months...that's a game changer...

That going on long time...thats not news....I know man bringing in crash BMW and pix dem up and sell the unknowing public....everybody want a BM..

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
      That going on long time...thats not news....I know man bringing in crash BMW and pix dem up and sell the unknowing public....everybody want a BM..
      How? Prior to 2008 yes but how since then?

Comment

But is this a good thing?? Dumping old mashup car in JA???

Comment

No man..nothing over 2 years old and those guys fix them back like new...you have flood cars too...and it provides jobs man...

Comment

Flood cars are a problem...a prefer a body damage (chassis intact) than a flood car....betta ask for CARFAX.

Comment

Some people do not realize, but flood car could lead to numerous electrical/electronic problems later on. Contacts which got wet and corroded start showing problems later. Unfortunately, you cannot see those problems.

I saw an Audi A8 being sold for a ridiculously low price a few years ago. The thing is though, in the US, the seller has to disclose that it was water damaged.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

A crash jeep you a talk bout boss?
                "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Interesting enough i saw used crown victoria as patrol cars in Jamaica... someone told me they were aquired from merica . Now last week ford announce they have stopped making them so it seems the fleets are dumping them. A crown vic get 24 hy miles per gallon. they may as well do patrol work in mosiah ol escalade..

Comment

Dem change out all a dat...bredrin have a BMW 335i from New Orleans that he bought in the US for little or nothing & shipped it down...all elcetricals change out on the car...the system being contemplated would indicate it was a flood car on the title...

Comment

better dem get some jeep. how mi sound?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

jeep.. jeep tried and is a failure... cant dust off old 70s mind set ..no no...

Comment

suh whey yuh expec' from 70's politician?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                          X