X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gelding The Honourable

Groups call Golding’s move ‘honourable’
    Sunday, September 25, 2011

THE groups New Nation Coalition (NNC) and Jamaicans United For Sustainable Development (JUSD) have lauded Prime Minister Bruce Golding’s decision to resign.
    In a statement today, NNC head Betty Ann Blaine said Golding’s resignation was the “honourable thing to do”.

“[It] restores credibility to Jamaicans here at home and abroad and is important for Jamaica’s international image,” Blaine said. “It opens the door for a new kind of politics.”

NNC said the announcement was the “right and proper thing to do”, and “a step in the right direction for Jamaica”.
    “Mr Golding’s resignation is the only honourable thing that he could have done,” Blaine said. “It is clear that the prime minister has lost the trust and confidence of the public after the serious and embarrassing Christopher 'Dudus' Coke affair and the allegations of his government's connection with Dudus' criminal empire.”

For its part, JUSD said Golding’s decision “is the best decision that he could make and is the best decision to be made in the country's interest at this time”.

“His resignation gives the country the opportunity to build a new Jamaica free from the old politics of garrisons, crime and political violence,” said JUSD head Dickie Crawford.

“It is up to us the members of civil society and us the voters of Jamaica to ensure that we take every advantage of Mr Golding's departure from active politics by insisting upon a new politics and a new code of ethics for all present and future political representatives to be implemented without delay for the next elections in Jamaica.”

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/lates...#ixzz1Z0Kfehxc

As I wrote the other day:

So I'm leaving
    This time I'm playing it smart,
    Cause only 1 or 2 terms will do
    I'm gonna walk away from Bruce
    Before Bruce breaks my heart

Bruce fulfill prophecy before it reach im! Brilliant!!

Score one more fi Don1 Prophet Registry
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Save that characterization until we hear whether or not he is wanted in the Southern District Court of New York.

Honourable?! Nothing honourable about this crud! Mek him move and gwey!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL

Yuh should be happy now!

It did take Bruce a long time to resign...should have been done at least 9 months ago. Dyam impertinent, driving over yuh foot!

Comment

Working...
      X