How come nobody no ask....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come nobody no ask....

...WHY the PM "stepping down"???????? Was he "forced to". Did the US give an ultimatum? Just asking....

I think it is simply to give the party a better chance of winning the next election.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Nuff things can ask. Yuh nuh think his mother dying may have something to do with his decision? It also take Dudus off the table for the JLP. Plus the infighting in the JLP with Bruce, Samuda and others.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

How does that take Dudus off the table???? Was he the only one involved?

Comment

It takes away the PNP's campaign strategy to run against him. The PNP's request that the government resign is an act of desperation.
          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

he was the one who gave the order not to deport. He was also the MP for West Kingston. Most other aspiring leaders especially if it is Tufton don't have that direct link to that community. It also put some pressure on Portia as Trafigura is coming up in November.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No gov. no resign just so...thats just politics. The election is PNP vs JLP. even if Portia steps down now...nothing will change...always another politician willing to carry on the rhetoric on both sides....

Comment

When I tell unuh more to come unuh never listen. The crime syndicate received the message and apparantly it was on letterhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                  When I tell unuh more to come unuh never listen. The crime syndicate received the message and apparantly it was on letterhead.
                  LOL
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

My View As Well

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                    I think it is simply to give the party a better chance of winning the next election.
                    That’s my view as well, Westman. Many people have no doubt recognized that the present government has done well in keeping Jamaica afloat during the worldwide recession (these are really challenging times), but the leader may have become, in the eyes of some, a liability to the party’s chances of success at the polls next year.

Comment

rumor has it, bruce was ENCOURAGED to resign... it was RESIGN or indictment... he chose the former... his continued leadership was untenable and he was TOLD in no uncertain terms... a cooperative witness gave evidence in a sworn statement implicating bruce and he had no choice but to offer to step down as the prime minister and leader of the party... that is what my sources say... i cannot say anymore on that...

i also heard that the party executive felt it was important to give the appearance that they tried to influence bruce to stay and it was no other reason other than he had gotten tired of the job and wanted to spend more time with his family... as mi seh, that is what a reliable source said...
                      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

rumor has it .....

been reading alot of that lately.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

would not surprise me. i would be very surprised if bruce is not himself wanted by certain jurisdictions.

we think he is doing the honourable thing. perhaps. maybe we hear tomorrow that his US visa has been cancelled. there is not an honourable bone in that slug's body!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

from another site

Bruce resign because if will be difficult for him to mount a vigorous defense in new york southern court answering obstructing justice re the dudus case.
                            The recent wikileaks reveal that Bruce sent Vaz lightbourne and Finson to meet with dudus ,which is a violation of MAT, that is how dudus came into possession of the documents requesting his extrication.The Federal prosecoutor thatke these breeches seriously and thet will pursue the appropriate remedies.
                            I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR VAZ AND FINSON, BUT I FEEL SORRY FOR MISS LIGHTBOURNE ,SHE GOT CAUGHT BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              would not surprise me. i would be very surprised if bruce is not himself wanted by certain jurisdictions.

we think he is doing the honourable thing. perhaps. maybe we hear tomorrow that his US visa has been cancelled. there is not an honourable bone in that slug's body!
                              slug nuh ave bone... dem hydrostatic

juss sayin...
                              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                              X