RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No wonder this flipping country will not move forward.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Righteous
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by TDowl View Post
      Is that positive enough?
      yuh waan man wallow inna di negitive all di wile? Gimmie ah chance nuh? Cho!
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

And Peter Phillips has principle too right? Sat down twiddling his thumbs when by his own account his party ran the country into the ground...stated he would never serve under another Portia Simpson regime...yuh principles seem warped

Comment

...it's gonna be a bright, bright, bright, sun shiny day!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i thought we were talking about the jlp party people who supported bruce and his egregious actions...

did they not have the option to acknowledge the wrongs, express their opposition and dissatisfaction with bruce's actions... most of them were elected by the people to represent the people in a democratic election...

address that and then i will address your question on peter phillips... one thing at a time...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

I already did...over to you...why do I get the feeling you are gonna run away from this debate? PNP wasn't elected by the people too? Peter Phillips didn't hve a duty to the people of Jamaica to let his dissatisfaction with the way his party was "running the country into the ground" be known? You termites are unbelievable...

Comment

Who in the PNP stood up for principle in the 18 years that (according to your own party) PNP leadership "run the country into the ground"?

Comment

so, let me see if i get this right... you are saying that because you have no evidence that no one stood up for principle for 18 yrs in the pnp, no one should stand for principle in this jlp govt...

i thought that was one of the reasons why the pnp govt was sent packing in the last election... i am on record here on this site as supporting the change in government, despite being a staunch pnp supporter... i was willing to give the jlp a chance... (check the archives, if you wish)...

the majority of jamaican people (however small the majority) were welcoming of a change for the better... advancement in morals and ethics... reduction of crime and criminality and corruption among the citizenry and politicians... more accountability within our institutions...

if your response is that, who would want to risk being marginalized and sent to the wilderness, then it says you are in support of the status quo and not in support of the progression of the jamaican society...

over to you, which side are you on... status quo or progress...

Comment

Listen to me one more time...my explanation for the JLP members not standing up to Bruce is because of fear of alienation in the party...what is Peter Phillips excuse? He didn't have a problem spilling his guts to the US Embassy...let's try responding in 140 characters or less...thanks...

Comment

< 140 chractrs... peter phillips had ja's interest... got tired of dudus and his criminal empire... seems yu hv a prblm w/ that... satisfied...

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                        < 140 chractrs... peter phillips had ja's interest... got tired of dudus and his criminal empire... seems yu hv a prblm w/ that... satisfied...

LOL!!!!! .... what does "dudus and his criminal empire" have to do with the haitianization of JA if Portia became PM?
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Dandy shandy Baddaz a play...him on him own...mi done him long time...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                            LOL!!!!! .... what does "dudus and his criminal empire" have to do with the haitianization of JA if Portia became PM?
                            one is fact, the other is at best, speculative...

Comment

a ja progress mi deh pon and yu still support de status quo of corruption and deceit by govt... <140...

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                                a ja progress mi deh pon and yu still support de status quo of corruption and deceit by govt... <140...
                                I simply want an answer to the question posed...if yuh want progress, why did Peter Phillips not voice his displeasure at Portia "running the country into the ground"?

Comment

Working...
                                X