RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No wonder this flipping country will not move forward.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is indeed sad, your defence of this fool! never before has the constitution meant so much to him until it involved Dudus. Time to go Bruce...not November...NOW!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

There's a concept called principle.

Comment

you have no idea who i support. but we are in no doubt as to whom i don't support!

LEAVE!!! Damn lame duck! Come to think of it, has the country ever had a lame duck PM?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

tek it easy pon dem, Exile. Esp. Brickie!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You quit your job when you disagree with your boss?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              ... the man took an oath to uphold the constitution, yet unthinking ppl flip it to say otherwise when he did what he was sworn to do. ... sad.
              what about ** Norris 'Deedo' Nembhard, Leebert Ramcharan, spy etc..

no rights for them???

Comment

Not necessarily! But I have expressed my disgust with my boss before and if it came to a vote, he would not get mine!

Why are we having this conversation anyway. Don't we have some suitcases to pack?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

why are we going thru all of this? let's make sure the man leaves this time.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

That was at your previous employers right?

Comment

right! because i had principle!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yeah...principle...gotcha...

Comment

unfair statement... they could have stood up for principle... there is such a thing as taking a principled stance against that which they believe is wrong... the leader by his actions was weak and was standing on hollow ground... everyone knew that... take a principled stance on the side of morality and ethics or submit a resignation in protest...
                          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Then none in Jam politics has it as they are all compromised.

Comment

in 18.5 years no one stood up for the rot then.

This simply is not done in jamaica. We are being naive or disingenous to believe otherwise.

Suh di ting set.

Comment

Hold on.

Knock Seaga all you want, as his actions deserve that, but dont place all the blame on him. Tony Spaulding and Portia are in the same class in terms of garrison DONSHIP. They drove out people in DROVES, ethnic cleansing style.

We have to stop blaming only those we like when it seems we have crap in every corner. We at least have to be honest to ourselves. Our corner dark, cause the virus is everywhere! Brutality, incompetence, immorality is endemic to our body politic.

It is hard to maintain hope. Honestly, looking on from afar, both parties dibby-dibby. Mek wi see the alternatives to green and orange...

Comment

Working...
                                X