RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No wonder this flipping country will not move forward.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FROM A NEXT SITE

Bruce resign because if will be difficult for him to mount a vigorous defense in new york southern court answering obstructing justice re the dudus case.
    The recent wikileaks reveal that Bruce sent Vaz lightbourne and Finson to meet with dudus ,which is a violation of MAT, that is how dudus came into possession of the documents requesting his extrication.The Federal prosecoutor thatke these breeches seriously and thet will pursue the appropriate remedies.
    I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR VAZ AND FINSON, BUT I FEEL SORRY FOR MISS LIGHTBOURNE ,SHE GOT CAUGHT BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE.

Comment

LOL...what a tangled web we weave if it is true....on a letter head mind you...lol
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

arite den!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

nonsense! such a statement requires no further response.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
            Actually, I think the PM is doing the honourable thing in stepping down. He clearly doesn't have the confidence of the Jamaican people necessary for him to continue in that post. It is sad indeed, as deep down this man probably loves the country, and has its best interest at heart, but in a real democracy he would have been forced out of office many months ago. We should resist placing any single person above and beyond the interest of the people for whom he/she is elected to lead.

Quite frankly, Lazie, I think Mr. Seaga's entrance into Jamaican politics, when ones weighs its pros and cons, has got to be one of the worst things to occur in Jamaica's political history. We are still yet to recover from the politics of hate, and culture of violence which, in my opinion, he was one of the chief architects.

The next question is, "Why, Tufton, the most qualified person, will end up not becoming the PM of the country, and we probably will end up with a person who clearly is unqualified, at least in my opinion, becoming PM, if the opposition gets elected?". The reason probably lies in the fact that Tufton does not have a garrison, or a prominent enough garrison. This is clearly one of the lagacies of Edward Seaga's idea of democracy. We will be paying the price of Seagaism for many many generations to come. Quite sad indeed.
            Righteous
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

i take it you don't know the meaning of the word. look it up before commenting further.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

seconded!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                  if, and only if the economy is the only means to determine success of a pm... what about the other requisite components for the growth and develop a nation... education, healthcare, housing, infrastructure development...
                  .. thats the benchmark Baddaz. If you have an economy that is thriving you can easily provide funding or better yet provide a better budgetary allocation for the sectors you mentioned.

Anyway ....
                  1. education: more children have access to education up to the secondary level. The ASTEP program has been implemented to assist students who've fallen behind. Those with student loans now have lower interest rates plus longer period to repay the loan. Are things perfect? No .... but give credit nuh?
                  2. healthcare: more people now have access to healthcare than b4. There is an issue with obtaining medication ... that needs to be addressed and those that have heath insurance should pay via their insurance provider .... thats something I was hoping they'd have corrected. Is it perfect? Again ... no ... but ppl are receiving heathcare.
                  3. housing: I must admit I don't follow this sector. Lets put it down to the gov't not doing anything re housing. Know what ... yuh right bring back portia.
                  4. infrastructure development: Lets look at JDIP, but since the PNP insist on sabotaging the project ppl gonna want to look elsewhere.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So you wanted them to confront a leader they disagree with and be banished to the wilderness? They waited, and now he is out. Unfair statement.

Comment

Of course it makes no sense. How can they support this complete clown of a PM!!?? And that is why their new leader may have a very tough time getting my support. Time for someone from the JLP to step up and tell Bruce, time to get the phuq outta here! Stale goods, rotten to the core! He needs to go NOW!!! Nuh bodda wait fi di conference. Pack yuh damn tings and get the hell out of Dodge! Sick a yuh man! LEAVE!!!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Save it, Lazie! SAVE IT! The man supported a criminal and with that supported Jamaica's ridiculous crime rate! TIME FOR THE FOOL TO PACK UP AND GO! Liad Bruce, lissen mi, nuh mek nuhbody change yuh mind. The best thing you could do for the party and Jamaica is to leave now!!

Sayo-frikkin-nara!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          Of course it makes no sense. How can they support this complete clown of a PM!!?? And that is why their new leader may have a very tough time getting my support. Time for someone from the JLP to step up and tell Bruce, time to get the phuq outta here! Stale goods, rotten to the core! He needs to go NOW!!! Nuh bodda wait fi di conference. Pack yuh damn tings and get the hell out of Dodge! Sick a yuh man! LEAVE!!!!!
                          what is wrong here ... man a refer to bruce as "complete clown of a PM" ... while at the same time supporting portia? .... cyaan real.
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Again I say, SAVE IT. History has already recorded that Liad Bruce Golding was Jamaica worst PM! The lame duck needs to pack his %hit and go!!!! NOW!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Save it, Lazie! SAVE IT! The man supported a criminal and with that supported Jamaica's ridiculous crime rate! TIME FOR THE FOOL TO PACK UP AND GO! Liad Bruce, lissen mi, nuh mek nuhbody change yuh mind. The best thing you could do for the party and Jamaica is to leave now!!

Sayo-frikkin-nara!
                              ... the man took an oath to uphold the constitution, yet unthinking ppl flip it to say otherwise when he did what he was sworn to do. ... sad.

Comment

Again I say, SAVE IT. History has already recorded that Liad Bruce Golding was Jamaica worst PM! The lame duck needs to pack his %hit and go!!!! NOW!
                                ... worst ... once again you've proven why we have a portia as opp. leader. know what ... compared to seaga and hugh ... yuh might be right.

Comment

Working...
                                X