RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No wonder this flipping country will not move forward.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life hard eeh... hush likkle baby.. lol
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Nevertheless....

Nevertheless, Lazie has a very good point here! What he said about what Seaga did with the economy in the 1980s and what Golding managed to do in recent times is correct.

Originally posted by Lazie
      People will come up with anancy stories to justify condoning failure. Data shows that Seaga pulled the economy back from the edge, yet he is hated. Now we have Bruce .. who has steadied the ship, prevented the Haitianization of Jamaica, yet like Seaga, the empty barrels find a way to turn the ppl against him.

Comment

Lazie take it this way, PM stepping down is good for the Party and Tufton, certainly one needs a fresh breath, Portia nuh cut it at all, she needs to follow Bruce off the stage, check it as a blessing Boss.

Comment

Originally posted by TDowl View Post
          Lazie take it this way, PM stepping down is good for the Party and Tufton, certainly one needs a fresh breath, Portia nuh cut it at all, she needs to follow Bruce off the stage, check it as a blessing Boss.
          Now dat might be one "Chris" wi cyan believe inna

Brownin wi seh...tuh di Werl!!!
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Come on, you know what he means, that big gorilla ego. Everyone is born with a ego, stop streching the topic..Tufton mi seh eeeh eeehhh

Comment

"Haitianization of Jamaica" well, well well,

Comment

It is not the full story by any stretch of the imagination.

What Bruce did during the Dudus saga is politically unforgiveable as far as I am concerned. The only thing comparable by a Jamaican PM is Manleys Spy Robinson/State of Emergency scandal in 1976.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Is that positive enough?

Comment

It Can Happen

"Haitianization of Jamaica" well, well well,
                    TDowl, I’m not sure that what Lazie said is an exaggeration. In many ways we are still down there economically towards the bottom part of the Caribbean barrel, along with Guyana and Haiti.

Don’t ever think that it is farfetched that Jamaica can become another Haiti.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                      I nominate this for Reggaeboyzsc.com quote of the year!
                      Mock me all yuh want Islandman. Yuh notice when I make a post I don't care if its unpopular? I deal with facts. Who brought legislation to reduce the PM's pension, starting with his? Who took a salary cut due to the economic conditions? All now the the empty barrels insist dem want dem money. Who took the unpopular decision to implement a salary freeze? The very Dudus matter he has lost respect for .... he was correct, various lawyers have agreed the man's rights were violated. Because of politics he lost favour with all these idiots.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                        Nevertheless, Lazie has a very good point here! What he said about what Seaga did with the economy in the 1980s and what Golding managed to do in recent times is correct.
                        Historian, I appreciate the post, but your back have to be broad on this PNP garrison. Careful!
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Okay ... and if and when Tufton make the tough, harsh and necessary decisions .... what next. The idiots drive him out as well. Based on what I see happen to Seaga and Bruce and how Manley and PJ was idolized .... doing the right thing is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                            It is not the full story by any stretch of the imagination.

What Bruce did during the Dudus saga is politically unforgiveable as far as I am concerned. The only thing comparable by a Jamaican PM is Manleys Spy Robinson/State of Emergency scandal in 1976.
                            Obviously I'm missing something then. The Justice Minister, the SG, the DSG, constitutional lawyer Dr. Lloyd Barnett, Frank Phipps Q.C. among others ... the commissioners on the Enquiry which included 2 lawyers ...ALL AGREED the request was flawed, violating Dudus' rights. Now a PM who took an oath to uphold the constitution did something "politically unforgiveable" to unhold the very oath he took?

So what then, a request is sent for someone we know ... lets say Mosiah, and those in charge must just sen him off just suh? As for the hypocrite Mosiah, for years he had a problem with the arrangement especially after the storyteller morrison saga .... but all of a sudden he wanted this gov't to do something he was against for years?

Comment

TDowl, nothing is wrong with a big ego, only that our leaders have to listen as well and do the right thing. Most politicians have a big ego in the first place or they wouldn't enter politics.

It is a different thing having a big ego than having too much ego. Again what is wrong with having a big ego if you can use it to better the country while your star rise?

I will make a post on Tufton but I think he should get the reign.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

JLP rejects Golding's decision to resign

JLP rejects Golding's decision to resign

Published:Sunday September 25, 2011 | 4:12 pm

Chairman of the Jamaica Labour Party (JLP), Mike Henry this afternoon announced that the Central Executive of the JLP has unanimously voted to reject Bruce Golding's decision to step down.

The JLP chairman made the disclosure in a statement issued a short while ago.
                                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                                X