RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No wonder this flipping country will not move forward.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No wonder this flipping country will not move forward.

Any PM that actually work ends up being hated by the masses. Look at what Seaga did in the 80s and he is so hated. Look at how PM steadied the ship in harsh economic times. As one commentator said, bankers have to start do banking again!" Crime on the decrease, interest rates lowest ever, steady exchange rates, low inflation ... yet people were adamant to see a PM step down, under whose watch things are turning around.

Manley who many consider some type of hero was a disaster, yet loved.
    PJ .... the ideal example of FAILURE was our longest serving PM. At least there are the highways to show for his time in office.

Then ... there is the dimwit ... Portia. A poppyshow who CANNOT BE PM IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY .... yet these idiots jockeying to put this woman who doesn't have a thought as PM?

Backward ever and a forward never.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

You'll get over it.

Let's wait for the confirmation before we slit our wrists.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      You'll get over it.

Let's wait for the confirmation before we slit our wrists.
      ... yeah .. yuh need fi slit yuh wrist yes ... but then who gonna provide comedy relief pon the forum?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I could do that yes if the delegates refuse to see him off at unnu party conference. As chupid as Bruce is, he realised after that extradition mess that he had to go, but unnu force him fi stay on. That is what has blighted promising people like Andrew Holness and Chris Tufton.

But I am willing to let those bygones be bygones and support any decent person who takes over the reins.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mi hear that Seaga grap two bell an heading to Belmont Rd. LOL
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Two bell and some letterhead and come in say certain bway no fi even bother sing a sankey.

Comment

Have you looked on it that his going may make the country stronger...in that no future PM will ever again play around with a Dudus-type and bring pain of the type that befell Tivoli's 70+ killed, thier families and the country?

It may just lead to, among other things, the end of garrisions...

Yuh dun kno what I think --- Golding committed crimes!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Actually, I think the PM is doing the honourable thing in stepping down. He clearly doesn't have the confidence of the Jamaican people necessary for him to continue in that post. It is sad indeed, as deep down this man probably loves the country, and has its best interest at heart, but in a real democracy he would have been forced out of office many months ago. We should resist placing any single person above and beyond the interest of the people for whom he/she is elected to lead.

Quite frankly, Lazie, I think Mr. Seaga's entrance into Jamaican politics, when ones weighs its pros and cons, has got to be one of the worst things to occur in Jamaica's political history. We are still yet to recover from the politics of hate, and culture of violence which, in my opinion, he was one of the chief architects.

The next question is, "Why, Tufton, the most qualified person, will end up not becoming the PM of the country, and we probably will end up with a person who clearly is unqualified, at least in my opinion, becoming PM, if the opposition gets elected?". The reason probably lies in the fact that Tufton does not have a garrison, or a prominent enough garrison. This is clearly one of the lagacies of Edward Seaga's idea of democracy. We will be paying the price of Seagaism for many many generations to come. Quite sad indeed.

Comment

We just need someone who leaves ego at the door and apply commonsense to the max. Expertise once recognised can always be 'bought'.

Our PM...any PM or President or any leader for that matter...just needs ability to recognise when best expertise 'shows' and the humility ...and commonsense to tap same in best interest of the country i.e. for best results.

Just get the best possible job done.

The constant fooling around with 'who looks good'...at yapping...misses the point results being primary.

If Blake or Bolt was to be picked for how they deliver themselves...???

...we need a PM who has the ability to recognise problems and can attract the individuals and entites that when put to work produce great results. Give me security and a booming economy and I would care not if it is Sister P or our friendly former push cart man. ...the results produced would be by itself a statement on the leader's intelligence.
                  Last edited by Karl; September 25, 2011, 05:10 PM.
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                    Actually, I think the PM is doing the honourable thing in stepping down. He clearly doesn't have the confidence of the Jamaican people necessary for him to continue in that post. It is sad indeed, as deep down this man probably loves the country, and has its best interest at heart, but in a real democracy he would have been forced out of office many months ago. We should resist placing any single person above and beyond the interest of the people for whom he/she is elected to lead.

Quite frankly, Lazie, I think Mr. Seaga's entrance into Jamaican politics, when ones weighs its pros and cons, has got to be one of the worst things to occur in Jamaica's political history. We are still yet to recover from the politics of hate, and culture of violence which, in my opinion, he was one of the chief architects.

The next question is, "Why, Tufton, the most qualified person, will end up not becoming the PM of the country, and we probably will end up with a person who clearly is unqualified, at least in my opinion, becoming PM, if the opposition gets elected?". The reason probably lies in the fact that Tufton does not have a garrison, or a prominent enough garrison. This is clearly one of the lagacies of Edward Seaga's idea of democracy. We will be paying the price of Seagaism for many many generations to come. Quite sad indeed.
                    People will come up with anancy stories to justify condoning failure. Data shows that Seaga pulled the economy back from the edge, yet he is hated. Now we have Bruce .. who has steadied the ship, prevented the Haitianization of Jamaica, yet like Seaga, the empty barrels find a way to turn the ppl against him.

"I think the PM is doing the honourable thing in stepping down"

Bruce has been doing honorable things since taking office ... people seem to be preoccupied with misinformation ... now we are where we are.

Comment

you want a PM without ego? think again
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Do you understand what it means about 'leaving the ego at the door'?

If Likle Brucie had left his at the door he would not have made that nonsense statement that suggested protecting Dudus regardless of political cost to himself... He would have been thinking of the country... not focused on himself.

Comment

Bruce has been doing honorable things since taking office
                          I nominate this for Reggaeboyzsc.com quote of the year!
                          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

LOL

Comment

Prime Minister have to have ego and want to achieve. First I would like to see a prime minister without ego and secondly he would be a damn tool.

Which leader don't have a ego?

Comment

Working...
                              X