No announcement yet.

Portia's JEEP On Track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

without success, yet di road dem mashup same way!

my company is working on JDIP projects, but too little too late!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      yuh know how much money di govt collect on the gas tax already? and every day mi fall inna at least 5 crater?

dem deh money could buy a fleet a JEEP!
      Stop mentioning that myth .... are road being worked on? As a man in the sector is it fair to expect all the roads to be fixed at once?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

without success, yet di road dem mashup same way!

my company is working on JDIP projects, but too little too late!
        .... really talk to the idiots yuh support that insist on being a hurdle to the project.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

the govt has been collecting the road tax for at least 3 years. it's in the billions of dollars now and the roads are the worst ever in the country's history. i drive on them every day, so i know. stay deh bout myth.

had they been doing likkle likkle over the years they would not have reached this stage. and now the govt is choosing roads based on party lines. then why am i paying into this fund again?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

they can try all they want, it has been only talk. JDIP roads are being worked on!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Total nonsense to claim that it is only the private sector that creates job. Just as it would be total nonsence to claim that it is only the public sector that creates job.

The fact is the workings of both is so inextricable bound that where one 'stops' and the other 'starts' on job creation is hell to determine.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

the govt has been collecting the road tax for at least 3 years. it's in the billions of dollars now and the roads are the worst ever in the country's history. i drive on them every day, so i know. stay deh bout myth.

had they been doing likkle likkle over the years they would not have reached this stage. and now the govt is choosing roads based on party lines. then why am i paying into this fund again?!?
                based on party lines? Last i heard road a fix inna PNP constituency tuh ... yuh figget liad Bunting boycotted the kickoff inna Manchester? Wha day mi drive from Brown's Town to Alexandria and based on what I see, even though the MP is a JLP, MP ... anybody want to deny the roads need to be fixed?

Comment

wrong B. Liad Bruce! get it right!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X