BARBADOS AGAIN smh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
    I wouldn't have followed her, but I would shake mi head and ask what "the b-a-c-k-s-i-d-e" is this
    ]W

WHY DOH???

u nuh think it wuda hurt her feelings

when she see u doing that

Comment

She shouldda know to expect those reactions - from both men and women.

I watch both sexes how they react when (a) well dressed; or (b) an outrageously dressed person passes by. It's smiles or a jaw dropping moment.
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

She shouldda know to expect those reactions - from both men and women.

I watch both sexes how they react when (a) well dressed; or (b) an outrageously dressed person passes by. It's smiles or a jaw dropping moment.
        I think the women are just jealous that she gonna take away them man

u notice it mostly females n sum maama man a follow behind her

cuz most a dem dont look better than her(jus look)

remember the Shanique Myrie case where she said the female police say all Jamaican women do is to take away them man ( n the bad treatment she got becuz of that)

I think it is a similar case

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
          I think the women are just jealous that she gonna take away them man

u notice it mostly females n sum maama man a follow behind her

cuz most a dem dont look better than her(jus look)

remember the Shanique Myrie case where she said the female police say all Jamaican women do is to take away them man ( n the bad treatment she got becuz of that)

I think it is a similar case
          DWL
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Lots....can't post though...

Comment

In pic 2, she seems to be enjoying the attention!
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

What an idle set of people!!!

Comment

And what's with this dressing where bras are showing. It is called underwear for a reason!
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

And what's with this dressing where bras are showing. It is called underwear for a reason!
                    Den all di Bible nuh seh dat what is hidden MUST be revealed??

She righteous ...is juss Prophecy she ah fulfill
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Well rumor has it that Chris Brown was upset at her after she gave him herpes...
                      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Not sure what I hate seeing more - that or the powdered chest!?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Which people you a talk? Me can't see nobody else cause she block the whole lens.

Sorry could not resist.
                          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

They would never do that to a Big arse white woman. I get chuckling at why she may be that overweight but to be stalking the woman is downright uncivilized.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
                              They would never do that to a Big arse white woman. I get chuckling at why she may be that overweight but to be stalking the woman is downright uncivilized.

A big arsed white woman dressed similarly would get the same treatment!
                              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
                                Shekina Walters, a 21 year old woman visiting from Jamaica, went shopping in Barbados only to get followed, teased & taunted at by the locals because of her size. She cried and hid away into a clothing store for an hour to avoid the crowds.

TOO BIG TO NAIL
                                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X