Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone watched the game of thrones first season

or read the books?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

ah death!!!

wikid ting pon HBO
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Loved it, but I prefer Borgais on Showtime. Thank God for On Demand because most of these good series conflict. Every network is trying to grab the viewing audience. Last night I tried setting up the DVR and almost everything that I wanted to watch clashed with each other....and football takes priority. A lie, whatever the wife says is law. She threatens me all the time that if her programs are not saved, then she will deliberately go through and delete everything football that is saved. Wicked woman.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

borgias yuh mean? ... pope alexander/cesare/lucretia et al? didn't know about the series but is a wicked and deadly fambily dat! dem seh cesare was the prototype for machiavelli's "little prince" and was also the model for the italian masters' rendition of jesus christ ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

mi did buy the box set fi one a mi yute dem but upon reflection the themes were a likkle too adult and then i started to read it and then the series .... it mek braveheart look like it naw try!!!!!

Comment

This thread is completely worthless without mention of Spartacus on starz or Boardwalk Empire on HBO. Those two shows are MUST SEE tv! - T.K.
            No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

mi believe dat an mi is nat ah TV wacha tru suh much reality deh ah street...mi buck up pan dat an get hooked intamede
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

who is you?

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  who is you?
                  Yu brite eeeeeh......outta orda... - T.K.
                  No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
                    This thread is completely worthless without mention of Spartacus on starz or Boardwalk Empire on HBO. Those two shows are MUST SEE tv! - T.K.
                    T.K. - you're a FREE man again Glad to see you.
                    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

T.K. mi idren yuh de a road again???!!!! Next time yuh run afoul, me can recommend a good lawya fi yuh.

I started watching Boardwalk Empire but never got hooked. Spartacus just clashed with so many of my other shows. One day I'll watch it out though. Big up On Demand!!!!
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

bwoy them did dangerous sah. The show is very intriguing and so was Tudors. Dexter anyone?

Comment

True Blood anyone?

True Blood started of very gripping...but this last series was good but was diluted with too much going on...

I love the series though.

Boardwalk Empire is fantastic!! cant wait for the next series to begin!!!

Yes On Demand is God sent!!
                          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

True Blood is also on my list. The earlier season were very good, but like all successful series, the creators try to get too creative and move away from the core. A good example was Heroes. Both shows lost interest when they started introducing too many characters. A very good show is Fringe. I am glad that it got back another season and is on a friday night.

Comment

Curb Your Enthusiasm is also brilliantly done!!

Like Hung too.
                              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X