Paula Kerr-Jarrett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paula Kerr-Jarrett

Sass bwoy, yuh sure Portland nuh want har? word on the street is that she is anti Black, and no Black person can be in the gym when she is using it, and it must be sterilized before she gets there, say it aint so Sass.

Look what Hanover come to, the educated Hanoverians run weh and left her with Hayles and DKD, shame on Hanoverians.

Originally posted by TDowl View Post
    Sass bwoy, yuh sure Portland nuh want har? word on the street is that she is anti Black, and no Black person can be in the gym when she is using it, and it must be sterilized before she gets there, say it aint so Sass.

Look what Hanover come to, the educated Hanoverians run weh and left her with Hayles and DKD, shame on Hanoverians.
    Sass nuh deal wid negitive...suh dis nuh qualify

Try post sintin positive nuh?
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Jamaica Piublic Service, how mi sound "D"

Comment

Jamaica Piublic Service, how mi sound "D"
        RED LIGHT! STAP!!

TRY AGAIN...
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

She is Hanover "home grown" - unuh kip har
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Ah one a sikko....

Comment

Who is she supposed to be anyway?

Comment

Ms St James, wife of upper crust.

Comment

don't know or have an idea so I hope is just word on the street and a nuh so it go. You can't live a Portland them way deh.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You sure about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                      Who is she supposed to be anyway?

>>>Attorney Paula Kerr-Jarrett, is the daughter of long-standing Jamaica Labour Party (JLP) treasurer Christopher Bovell<<<

Comment

watch how the once noble chiron formerly sagest of all centaurs soon show up wid him equine credentials!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Even Mrs Flynn(Errol Flynn) wife have fi mingle, You nuh see har inna Jolly boys video?LOL
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

stay deh mek the mingling fool you.

Comment

wha you want she give way her land???

Dem say if you can handle the ride you can ride inna the Rolls Royce too. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X