If you have a 'good' idea about increasing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Plush View Post
    Let me ask this Lazie? Is there any possibility that after the debate the JLP will say "Yes Portia and crew, good ideas, let's implement them". What is the point of this debate? Is it just for the JLP to criticize whatever the PNP thinks of? This debate will be useless and meaningless. Another bitch fight in Parliament. Don't they have anything better to do, like debate a criime bill that will help fight crime? Or debate an idea for job reation that they will actually implement because they thought of it? Who are they trying to fool? Which party will on national TV say the other party have better ideas for jobs and we will implement them? As I said, foolish brainless people who are content with destroying JA. I tell you this, not one of them in government worry about Jobs becasue they are quite confortable living the best of their days above all that's happening in the world. And Portia and crew is just trying hard to get back their upscale new kingston apartments that's paid for by the Jamaican public. What I do support is a few extradition request for Members of Parliament
    Plush do you have the same attitude when there are debates between the GOP and the Dems? When Omar in his budget presentation made a suggestion a few years ago, didn't the PM acknowledge it was a good idea?

Time unuh ask the level be raised instead of finding a way to condone foolishness.

If one is making alot of noise on a political platform, only those at the event or those associated with that party will hear or want to hear. Take the the World Bank report for example? People on various sites quoting Peter and Portia and only a few admit the content of the WB report. The same foolishness happen on this very forum.

If it is debated in the Parliament wouldn't it be a platform where all J'cans can hear the pros and the cons? It is then they'd be able to pick sense from nonsense .... but then .... thinking about it ... is not everyone capable of that.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

FEW?

LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
        FEW?

LoL
        Yuh laff! At times I wonder how these people can access the internet fi suh ignorant but then me come hear and read posts from Tom and Jerry .... sorry ... Mosiah and Don1.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Think you totally missed the meaning of Willi's post.

Comment

I'll be Tom, no problem, but if yuh call mi Leggo Beast...is war!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It gives them a chance fi cuss badwud and don't get arrested...

Why are we bless with the worst politicians in the world..

Comment

Oh, you wont be popular around here by the forum politrikshans...

Comment

I dare Lazie I dare him

Comment

Originally posted by TDowl View Post
                    I dare Lazie I dare him
                    Dare me to do what?

Comment

Call Mo "Leggo Beast", gwan nah..

Comment

Originally posted by TDowl View Post
                        Call Mo "Leggo Beast", gwan nah..
                        I have no reason to call him so.

Comment

Ok broad back, Tom drunk Tom nuh fool nah, ah suh mi seh too, damn well keep sound bones...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRqOefWpLm4

Hello Sass...

Comment

Yuh a wah? Warlord?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

or Lord of War!!

Comment

Mine Bounty hammer mi, nuh seh su again, but mi still have mi credentials.

Comment

Working...
                                X