If you have a 'good' idea about increasing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you have a 'good' idea about increasing

employment, why kick and scream when called on to debate what 'good' idea? Chief Poppyshow guh pon stage guh shout bout jeep and all these unthinking fools just immediately buy it without getting any details.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I wonder who is in government, JLP or PNP. Why would there be a debate about PNP ideas for jobs in parliament? Shouldn't it be the other way around....Foolish people.
    I'm not a fan of the PNP but foolishness is foolisness. What's the JLP plan for creating jobs and why isn't that being debated. If the JLP think JEEP is crap, what's the point bringing it to parliament for a debate...All of them, a waste of human life. Jamaicans and their brainless politicians...lack anything called proper reasoning. Brain drain really did a bad job on Jamaica.

Comment

Fair game to debate either.

However, there is nothing to debate in a crash program.

None ah dem serious. Short-termism is not something to consider at this time. Pure electioneering.

Comment

fuss mi eva see dis! dem tink seh people a eediat. Audley...Fraudley a look ideas. If it don't come from IMF, him nuh have any!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Agreed, but the PNP have none, so we in double trouble.

People, stop waste time on these jokers, Jamaica facing real problems and all ah dem pollytrictians have dem bred butta pon 2 side!

Comment

how Audley get the name Fraudley now????
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I am focused on one thing - helping Bruce pack his bags and go!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
                I wonder who is in government, JLP or PNP. Why would there be a debate about PNP ideas for jobs in parliament? Shouldn't it be the other way around....Foolish people.
                I'm not a fan of the PNP but foolishness is foolisness. What's the JLP plan for creating jobs and why isn't that being debated. If the JLP think JEEP is crap, what's the point bringing it to parliament for a debate...All of them, a waste of human life. Jamaicans and their brainless politicians...lack anything called proper reasoning. Brain drain really did a bad job on Jamaica.
                Is employment a serious issue? The opposition is the 'gov't in waiting'. What is wrong with having a debate about what is being put forward? The problem is there is no substance. The Chairman of the party in less than 24 hours couldn't provide any specifics on anything proposed. Well, take it to the parliament and have a serious discussion on the matter.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  how Audley get the name Fraudley now????

One fool lead many. One idiot say it so another idiot pick it up.

Comment

If ever there was...!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      fuss mi eva see dis! dem tink seh people a eediat. Audley...Fraudley a look ideas. If it don't come from IMF, him nuh have any!
                      .... and you blame them fi tek unuh fi idiot? Unuh nuh show anything that merit any other treatment.

Comment

Scylla (sp?) and Caribdis (sp?).

Devil and the deep blue see.

I can agree on what to change, just disagree on what to change to.

Musical chairs.

Comment

aww bwoy

unuh tek politics thing too serious enuh

him get the name couple a year back when his gas station was bankrupt and he was giving out in invalid cheques(hence FRAUDLEY)

a nuh me mek it up

Comment

Let me ask this Lazie? Is there any possibility that after the debate the JLP will say "Yes Portia and crew, good ideas, let's implement them". What is the point of this debate? Is it just for the JLP to criticize whatever the PNP thinks of? This debate will be useless and meaningless. Another bitch fight in Parliament. Don't they have anything better to do, like debate a criime bill that will help fight crime? Or debate an idea for job reation that they will actually implement because they thought of it? Who are they trying to fool? Which party will on national TV say the other party have better ideas for jobs and we will implement them? As I said, foolish brainless people who are content with destroying JA. I tell you this, not one of them in government worry about Jobs becasue they are quite confortable living the best of their days above all that's happening in the world. And Portia and crew is just trying hard to get back their upscale new kingston apartments that's paid for by the Jamaican public. What I do support is a few extradition request for Members of Parliament

Comment

You are making too much sense here. Please stop. Or at least put it on letterhead (satan strong you see).

Comment

Working...
                              X