No announcement yet.

What did Shaw say? Assasin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's never on what she says? Come on man...get real...remember the debates? Aren't education and "what you say" linked in some way?

Comment

You really have no shame at all.....
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

if you notice mi nuh follow the foolishness that these politicians say on stage. That is the least of my worry. I rather sticking to policies and the data.

No doubt that is not very nice of Shaw but again you can I can gurantee you that on political stages around you can find this kind of language used to describe the opposition. He had said it in Parliament it would carry much more weight.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          ...afterall no other country would consider Portia for any leadership post. Joke country.
          But Liad Bruce, defender of Criminal No. 1 in Jamaica, is still in office.

Joke country fi true!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

?????

Comment

Joke country fi true. Liad Bruce is still in office!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh just a find out?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It was a nonsense comment and a nonsense reply.

Politrixians at their best.

Bamboozle the locals.

Why are we even wasting time on this???

It should not have been said and after it should have been ignored.

Comment

Willi what do you think about Dudus's plea for leniency?

Comment

Have not followed it one bit.

It will be smoothed over as usual and the JLP and PNP cronies will get away unscathed.

Plain truth and bad mannaz.

Comment

my initial feeling was .. HIM HAVE A ************ NERVE!! the letter is 7 pages long and is all about me me me and mine! he has expressed no remorse save "accepting responsibility for my action (sic) [singular?]

btw that is still my feeling. he could at least apologise for "any harm he "might" have caused .....

this story is "FAR from over" as frank stallone sang back in the day ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

his legal team is saying the had nothing to do with the letter. i bet they wish they did!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Remorse for what? Selling drugs?

Comment

By George you got it Wha dem say bout 2012 end of days?

Comment

Isn't a "leggo beast" a totally disrespectful title DIRECTED to a woman. can a MAN be a leggo beast???
                                I not on ANY side...I would not disrespect the PM and call him names etc., have never done so, despite his many failings...and which politician doesn't have compromised views??? That's what they do to stay in power.
                                Basically, my point is stick to the politics, the issue and stop the disrespect. Simple.

Comment

Working...
                                X