No announcement yet.

What did Shaw say? Assasin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You would like anybody call your mother dat?

Comment

Not too sure...what I do know is you don't often witness a former head of state & current leader of the opposition doing the dutty wine on stage at a party conference...

Comment

WHERE is the evidence of this "dutty wine" LOL

Comment

My mother doesn't do the dutty wine on stage...

Comment

And if she did?

Comment

Run the video.

Comment

Den she on her own...

Comment

Yu hopeless.

Comment

The PNP seems to have removed every trace of the video from the internet...i don't blame them...it was that pathetic...

Comment

How the "black" argument did drop in then?

Comment

Unuh need fi stop .... is Portia beyond criticism? The continuous barking and shouting is unnecessary .... and fools see it as her caring for the poor? BULL_SH1T. She need to tone down. Then again, unuh affi jump to her defense ... afterall no other country would consider Portia for any leadership post. Joke country.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                          The PNP seems to have removed every trace of the video from the internet...i don't blame them...it was that pathetic...
                          U DID LUV IT eh

cuz u adi only person I hear with this argument

mussi a all dream she a duh d dutty wine in-front a u DWL

Comment

Yes. She was called a "leggo beast" because of her matronly demeanour during the speech...bet you didn't hear anyone else talk about the conference attendees clearing out while Momma P was still yapping...

Comment

Lazie - I have not seen the speech, the alleged dutty wine or video. Didn't see any "barking and shouting". Why is it that it must always be to the base level to describe this woman??? Why must you all support the nonsense? It is never on WHAT she says...it is always some derogatory comment on her person, looks, gender or education!!!! It's all a part of a sexist, chauvinistic disrespect for women in general and Portia in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                                Lazie - I have not seen the speech, the alleged dutty wine or video. Didn't see any "barking and shouting". Why is it that it must always be to the base level to describe this woman??? Why must you all support the nonsense? It is never on WHAT she says...it is always some derogatory comment on her person, looks, gender or education!!!! It's all a part of a sexist, chauvinistic disrespect for women in general and Portia in particular.
                                Exile, this stupidness about disrespect for women .... take it somewhere else. I tuned in to hear what the "PM in waiting" had to say ... and had to turn it off. Y'all might be impressed with her ... but I maintain that Portia could NOT be a PM in waiting in NO OTHER COUNTRY. If you see that as me dissing women ... then thats on you. No well thinking women would think so.

It is pathetic that it is okay for one side to take shots at the other then you all complain when the table is turned. Portia does not have an orginal thought .... yet jokers want HER to be PM?

Joke country.
                                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                                X