Jangle fault, blame him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle fault, blame him

Had this dream last night...was walking on the street and saw India Arie across the street and stopped to stare at her then she waved at me and this afro popped out from under her arm pits...I woke up sweating

But seriously though as gross as the underarm hirsute thing is, the nasty plastic wigs women wear now a days freak me out even more, I just dont get it.

I see this girl one day, say Monday and she has this thing on her head that looks like a skull cap, I see her three days layer and she has locks flowing down to her back but you can stay a, mile and see that it is dead as a stone no matter how much they try to liven it up.

Again, not into the under arm hair thing but the wigs freak me out as I keep thinking about the ones my grand mother used to wear and when her mood take her she just drag it on with no care whether it on back to front...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    Had this dream last night...was walking on the street and saw India Arie across the street and stopped to stare at her then she waved at me and this afro popped out from under her arm pits...I woke up sweating

But seriously though as gross as the underarm hirsute thing is, the nasty plastic wigs women wear now a days freak me out even more, I just dont get it.

I see this girl one day, say Monday and she has this thing on her head that looks like a skull cap, I see her three days layer and she has locks flowing down to her back but you can stay a, mile and see that it is dead as a stone no matter how much they try to liven it up.

Again, not into the under arm hair thing but the wigs freak me out as I keep thinking about the ones my grand mother used to wear and when her mood take her she just drag it on with no care whether it on back to front...

Paul - Leave the wig wearers alone. Do you know how much money they contribute to the ECONOMY Hell, when I don't feel likegrooming my natty dreads, I just drag one on too (but unlike grandma, I put it on correctly)
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

I will take natty dreads over wigs any day...
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko, you need to be dragged into this century. The quality of the wigs today is of the highest standards - if you spend good money. My wife, who has hair to her shoulders, has about 3 or so wigs that she throws on when she is in between her hairdressing schedules. The wigs changes a woman's appearance instantly, and sometimes for the better. Keeps things fresh. Get with the program. Your ooman dem nah complain when yuh box out yuh false teet after a romp in the bed. More power to the wiggist dem!!!!!!
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

let me guess, with each wig she is a diffran' ooman right?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LOL! Aaah boy...this is a family forum right Mosiah and Karl....mek me kibber my mouth but I will say i had one girl friend back in the late 1990s and she liked to be slapped...I was very wary of it but told her that any time she ever slap me, we going to fight
            Che Guevara.

Comment

paddle, no slap round 'ere. paddle!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                let me guess, with each wig she is a diffran' ooman right?
                lol

Comment

There you go...........
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    Sickko, you need to be dragged into this century. The quality of the wigs today is of the highest standards - if you spend good money. My wife, who has hair to her shoulders, has about 3 or so wigs that she throws on when she is in between her hairdressing schedules. The wigs changes a woman's appearance instantly, and sometimes for the better. Keeps things fresh. Get with the program. Your ooman dem nah complain when yuh box out yuh false teet after a romp in the bed. More power to the wiggist dem!!!!!!
                    Take time wid me, I'm laffing too hard and there's a goon across from me
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      paddle, no slap round 'ere. paddle!
                      paddle, straddle
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

a suh it guh mdmeX .... paddle den straddle?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

straddle di paddle then walk wid a waddle after some diddle-daddle (Coppyright)

Comment

LOLOLOLOL!!!! Wooiee! And here I was thinking MdmeX was a Sunday School teacher!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

why would anyone want to straddle di...yuh know what, to each his own!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X