RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone, anyone, please explain this for me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone, anyone, please explain this for me...

http://www.flixxy.com/best-internati...-magicians.htm

No clue. Some of these illusionists are really amazing.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

My guess is that is was done with mirrors. The light leaving the stage has to be refracted so that you see what the illusionist wants you to see.
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

And how would you refract the light?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mirror ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

placed exactly where?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

keep this up and i will make a suggestion as to where EXACTLY it ought to be located.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Wooiieeeeee!!!!!!!!!
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

I don't think so! Would you want to see THAT refracted?!

Okay then!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LoL
                    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

RHATID!!!! when yuh put it like DAT....!!! mi "refract" di statement!

Comment

First thing, the woman, as innocent as she may seem, is part of the act.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

LOL!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Even if she is.....thought of the mirrors but then they both walked BETWEEN the table....maybe a film, a powerpoint? lol. They should BOTH be in politics - Illusionists!

Comment

There are two people, both contortionists..but wait, the glass is see through... hmmm back to the drawing board.
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X