• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erykah Badu

Use to love this singer.....

Her first CD was the bomb!!

Then she cut her locks.....

Now she sounds off key...; I sometimes think that she does the extemporaneous bit a wee too much.

Heard she took her top off to attract media attention a few month ago....
    Last edited by HL; September 19, 2011, 12:57 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

so the downward spiral seems to have been precipitated by the cutting of the locks?

andre3000 might be able to shed some light on it too...IMHO

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Andre Benjamin may indeed be somewhat responsible for the 'current' sounds coming out of Erykah Badu.................
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I heard India Arie stripped down to her skimpies for a video...now that i would be interested in....she is one of the sexiest female singers around right now
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

hehehe.... now I see what gets your blood bwiling. India Irie does not shave....her underarm.... and she sometimes go without underarm deodorant (a nuh me seh so). Caster says to tell you hello.......

Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

LOL!..Good one Jangle. Honestly I did not know that about India...I am laughing so hard people in the office looking at me like me mad...

I am not one those men who allow the American magazine idea of beauty to guide me and I dont find the clean shaved every where look appealing to be honest but as for the underarm and not wearing deodorant....well the line must be drawn some where..then again I love me some brown skin
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

lol
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

She sure did

Originally posted by HL View Post
                Heard she took her top off to attract media attention a few month ago....
                Yep, that was the “Window Seat” video from last year which she videotaped on a street somewhere in Texas. Crazy! Of course, she was fined for public indecency or something of the sort.

Eryah has always been a bit odd, even from her very first video for “On and On.”

Comment

Working...
                X