RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CliffyTwang - School Girl (Education Key)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correction

Originally posted by Historian View Post
    Thank you, boss!

For my part, Reggaedoc, I say much respect to you for your consistently rationale and coherent viewpoints.
    “Rational” or “rationale and your” coherent viewpoints.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
      Hey..I write posts that I don't always think out...I don't edit, I don't spell check..I just write straight from ....the heart/chest/liver/gut? - take your pick. I know a few posters and I will take liberty with them..and know they won't take it personal....sm I never met but still I respect their posts and points of views....I agree, disagree, support, ignore, read sm posts...I've been cussed, disrespected, supported etc...it's all par for the course....mi no watch no face...
      Mi no support slackness...mi listen to dancehall, love ska, reggae, name it....Jazz, R&B, classics, Calypso, Soca, Reggaeton, ....support Rbz, love track & field (mostly the jumps)...good food, good laughs....life...rasta liveth....

Did we ever meet
      at the dark end of the street
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        The distractions like this one are sometimes necessary to get through the rigours of daily existence... as long as no one is hurt, abused or exploited I am for it... Jamaicans like to ride a riddim, so we a guh ride dis til we drop off LOL

...I may have to impose a State of Emergency pon dis
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

A fraid fi answa how a want....too many onlookers....dem fass yu si!

Comment

How sweet..who said romance was dead? And I mean that in a totally artistic way....

Comment

Working...
            X