Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a laughing matter....

A LAUGHING MATTER????.........

A 16 year old Jamaican girl tell her mom she's missed her period for the last 2 months.....
    The mother raises the roof as expected.....and expressed her disappointment in no uncertain manner.......
    She then takes her to the pharmacy to get a pregnancy test.

Confirming her worst fears, the test is positive.
    Crying and shouting..... the mom wails saying.... "Mi waan know a which man do dis to yuh...weh 'im name.....an' weh him deh!"...a gwine kill him backside to rahtid!!".....

The daughter in tears...fearfully makes a phone call and fifteen minutes later.. a BMW X6 pulls up outside.
    A well dressed man brown man gets out .....looking quite nervous.....walks up and knocks on the door.

He sits in the living room...holds the girl's hand and says, "Your daughter has informed me of the situation.... I can't marry her because of my family situation...even though I love her.... but I will accept responsibility....and take charge....Here's the deal"..

If a girl is born I will give her one of my retail stores, a townhouse....a beachfront villa and $5,000,000 bank account.
    If its a boy.... he will get a factory and a $10,000,000 bank account.
    But if there is a miscarriage what do you suggest I do?"

The mother places her hand firmly on the mans shoulder and replies, "Breed her again!"

sound like a calypso chune.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A know yu tone deaf....

Comment

Working...
      X