jamaican woman stabbed and strangled in bathroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jamaican woman stabbed and strangled in bathroom

A mother-of-three whose partner 'threatened to kill her' was found stabbed and strangled in her bathroom, it emerged today.
    Sashana Roberts, 24, was killed at her terraced house in Cricklewood, north-west London, police confirmed.
    Miss Roberts's partner, Ezekiel Foster, was violent towards the young mum and threatened to kill her just a week ago, her mother claimed.

Victim: Mother-of-three Sashana Roberts was found stabbed and strangled in the bathroom of her family home
    The dead woman's body was found by a friend yesterday evening at her home in Ivy Road, where former Mayor of London Ken Livingstone also lives.
    Detectives are now searching for Foster, aged in his 50s, from Brent who is a deacon at the Harlesden Pentecostal Church.

More...
    Carjacker stabs brave motorist to death in front of terrified female passenger before stealing Mercedes
    Schoolboy, 14, 'stabbed to death by uncle during row over mobile phone'
    Miss Roberts's mother, Lorna Warburton, said Foster had called his daughter Shahalee - thought to be 17 - to say his partner was dead, and told her to collect the three children.
    A distraught Mrs Warburton said: 'I was in church after eight and a friend called me and said the police had come down looking for me.

Devastated: Overcome by grief at the death of her daughter, Lorna Warburton (centre) is comforted by friends
    'I said, "What are the police looking for?" Then I got another call saying "She is dead. Sashana was in the bathroom dead."
    'He phoned his daughter and said that Sashana was dead in the bathroom. He said to his daughter, "Go and take the kids, because she is inside the house dead."
    'She loved partying but with Ezekiel she fought all the time. One minute they were sweet with each other and the next they were at each other's throats.
    'She told him he must go and find someone his own age because she didn't want to be with him
    'I am so devastated.'

Murder scene: Miss Roberts lived on Ivy Road in Cricklewood, where Ken Livingstone also lives
    Miss Roberts' three children, aged five, three and 11 months, are now being cared for by relatives. Mrs Warburton sad that the eldest child had been 'traumatised' by the killing.
    Family friend Sharon Brown, 48, said the dead woman was regularly beaten up by Foster.
    She said: 'Every time he beat her she called the police, but she always took him back afterwards.
    'They were always arguing but when he was locked up she came down to the police station and released him.
    'She was a lovely girl, she was bubbly, she loved to party. She was everyone's friend.
    'She had small kids to look after but eventually she wanted to go back to college.

In shock: Friends of the dead woman comfort each other
    'The kids are staying with me, they don't understand anything yet.'
    Friend Banja Sckool, 29, said Miss Roberts was constantly threatened by an 'obsessed' Foster.
    'She was a very joyful woman,' said her friend. 'She would pop into church sometimes. She was loving to everyone.
    'She loved fashion so maybe she wanted to go to college to study to be a fashion designer. She was like a sister to me, the community loved her.
    'Last night there were over 300 people here until daylight. She was very well known and well loved.
    'Ezekiel is on the run. We do not know where he is, but whoever is hiding him deserves a sentence as well.
    'She was so scared of him. She was constantly threatened by him and he was obsessed with her. He hit her all the time but if someone is like that, you can't just walk away in case they do something worse.
    'He seemed to be a nice person when you saw him, you would never imagine he could do something like this. But different things went on behind closed doors.'
    Police and paramedics arrived on the scene after being contacted by the friend shortly after 5.10pm yesterday. Miss Roberts was already dead and no weapons were found.
    Acting Detective Chief Inspector Andy Manning, of the Met's homicide and serious crime command, said: 'We are appealing for witnesses and information regarding the events surrounding the death of young mother Sashana.
    'We are particularly keen to speak to anyone who may have heard or seen anything suspicious in or around Ivy Road between midday and 5pm on Monday September 12.
    'We are also keen to speak to anyone who knows the whereabouts of Ezekiel Foster. All calls will be treated with the utmost confidence."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1Y1tDSVwZ

LOOK AT THESE VIDEOS OF HER

---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nEyh...layer_embedded

----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=oebHr55rafI

Me see why DEACON GLENN was so fascinated!!!! May god ave mercy pon har soul and may she rest in peace…PRAY FOR THE CHILDREN BECAUSE THEY WILL HAVE TO LIVE WID THIS FOR A LIFETIME…

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post

Me see why DEACON GLENN was so fascinated!!!! May god ave mercy pon har soul and may she rest in peace…PRAY FOR THE CHILDREN BECAUSE THEY WILL HAVE TO LIVE WID THIS FOR A LIFETIME…
      What the children have to live with? Her passing or these videos?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Historian, please do not even open the above post from Skeng

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post

sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Her passing

Comment

I see.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I feel bad for her children and other relatives. Sad to see a young person depart this world, especially in that manner.
              I am sure the dancehall artistes who pumped her head with the sewer gas are just going to walk away, with their pockets full of blood-money, and say they bear no responsibility. This is one forumite who is not letting them off the hook so easily. Sad indeed, but our fastest growing exports are scrap metal, dancers/whores, and bleached hair/skin homsexuals.

BTW I wonder if those video clips will be included in her memorial/wake as part of the power-point presentation.

Comment

A woman is killed by her abusive boyfriend and its the dancehall artists fault?

WTF?????

Did dancehall artistes kill Nicole Brown Simpson too?
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I hear you isladman, but a complex world requires a more nuanced analysis than I suspect you are willing to apply.

Overdosing on dancehall sewer gas does lead to certain behaviours, does lead to a certain lifestyles, does lead to certain associations, does lead to certain expectations, and frankly leads to an increase risk of certain outcomes commensurate with those behaviours, lifestyles, associations, and expectatitos. I dont know what is so difficult to understand.
                  What about Nicole Brown-Simpson again? I think you are just kidding me.

Comment

di boyfriend was a pentecostal deacon ... blame the apostle paul!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

If you are going to draw those kinds of associations well bwoy I wonder which one of us will be left without blood on our hands.

The rum and beer companies? Straight prison fe dem!

The movie studios with thier glorified violence? Ten to life!

The sound system operators? Hang Dem!!

And I am not even a big fan of dancehall.
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yep yep. Maybe Apostle Paul breed her three times before age 24 years too, or maybe her real name is Mary and her boyfriend is Joseph the carpenter. How about that for completion Gamma.

Comment

it is finished!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

So hold on do you think I am excusing them?. A point is gonna come when the Jamaican people are going to call for radical change, in fact revolution. You think only the Arabs have streets. All who participate in the systematic erosion of the society, simply for filling their pockets, will, and should be brought to account.

Comment

Is this your past time?

Comment

Working...
                              X