No announcement yet.

Seaga, McKenzie among mourners praising 'Dudus's mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A dat me want ask too. Cant say I see anything wrong in going to the her funeral. I would bet that Eddie probably knew her before Dudus was born. Now if she was part of the crime syndicate then that's a different thing.

Comment

at least you been objective for a minute. It is not the same as going to Dudus' funeral.

You know how many good people have criminal pickney?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Who said it was the same thing?!

I just wonder though - if the question was asked during the Madantz Commision of Inquiry, "How well do you know the Coke family, Christopher Coke's brother, sister, mother?", I wonder what would have been the response?

And let's not be naive and silly as Aundre Franklin was last night on CVM! Did any one of these mourners appeal to the lovely Ms. Halliburton at any time to turn in her criminal son?!? Or at the very least ask her if she knew that her son was walking around with a chainsaw in his back pocket? And that the leash was not for a Rottweiler as he had told her but for a pet crocodile?!?

Please! Spare me the hypocrisy and...well, the crocodile tears!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"I just wonder though - if the question was asked during the Madantz Commision of Inquiry, "How well do you know the Coke family, Christopher Coke's brother, sister, mother?", I wonder what would have been the response?"

Fact is questions were not ask. The fact is parents can't suffer for the sins of their kids. How do you know she didn't ask him to turn himself in?
          Again I said and will say the minute Bruce said that it was the JLP and not the government, he should have resigned and I still stand by that.

Not only did he bungle it but he was clumsy at it.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I find it hard to believe that Ms. Halliburton had no idea what her husband and her son were up to all these years. For that, she is complicit!!! And if my loved one was an innocent victim of the Tivoli Crime Syndicate, I would not be shedding one tear this week!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

maybe Corpie should charge her den.

I knew a lady who had kids for shine, Tego and Mop. A wonder what crime she is guilty of?
              She never use to seem like a bad lady and mi use to like off tego daughter too. -

Comment

If we were serious about crime, Sass, people like them would be brought in and questioned till it hurts! Since when is knowledge of criminal acts not criminal?!?!?

Stay deh mek excuse fi dese people. It may be your loved one next who gets limbed up by a Husqvarna!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mi have no problem with questioning them, and know that many support crimes but there are some who are trying to do the right thing.

Remember just recently they held two ladies for "dwag paw" and question them and let them go because they said he barged into their house and threathened them?

Thin line but I support good police work and getting some of these people anyway.

Comment

Husqa wha?. All me know say is dat Dudus took the Scarface movie too serious.

Comment

May only be a matter of time. Hopefully not. In any case the USA has good federal prosecutors. Just ask his dad and Mr. Myrie.

Comment

All the money went into Chris jr.'s suit!
                        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                        - Langston Hughes

Comment

=Mosiah;309107

Stay deh mek excuse fi dese people. It may be your loved one next who gets limbed up by a Husqvarna!
                          Husqvarna??

Ah wha kina crocodile dat??
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
                            mckenzie him get a beating from dem dung deh since year…dem people yah a sample
                            Masochist dem kall it...dem love wear collar an chain inna nose ring tuh
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                            X