RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sincere Apology: Dancehall Culture Uplifts!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple as that. I don't understand why that is so hard to understand.

When Jazz was the music being played in the whorehouses and rumbars of the 20s I am willing to bet it was blamed for a few crimes as well.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Darn Mosiah...fram wha day--a notice you have morphed into a 'reasonable' citizen.

Keepit-tup!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Should Have Responded Earlier!

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
        Ironically, Gyptian is one of the better artistes among the current crop of jokers who see a mirophone as an instrument to be used for forcing sewer gas into the heads of our youths. The ignorance, and garbage coming from the mouths of most of those illiterates, and aliterates give any good music lover brain cramps. Such garbage.
        Reggaedoc :

I owe you an apology for not taking the time to reply to your previous insightful comments on dancehall “music”! I can assure you, though, that both you and poster HL made a lot of sense in your previous responses, and in a far more concise way than I generally do !

What I’m simply saying here is that you’ve communicated the current qualities of the majority of dancehall recorded output in a more accurate way than I have done. And I agree with you 100 percent!!

Comment

!@#$%^&*(, Hl!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Whole Different Scenario!!

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
            Look like we forget that did Bob get shot too.

The dancehall artistes apparently must have figured out how to travel back in time to commit that one.
            The “Bob being shot too” is a completely different situation, and I’m sure you realize this, Iman!! That incident you mentioned was apparently a part of the negative PNP/JLP political dynamics of the 1970s!!

Today, we are talking about a completely different, and completely unrelated scenario here!

There is no need to regurgitate any comments about Bob Marley, who died some 30 years ago, in any discussion of Jamaican music in its current form!

Comment

ole age a ketch up wid him
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
              X