X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss Angola to the UNIVERSE

Miss Universe 2011 Winner is Miss Angola Leila Lopes

Report Email

Written by fashionfame ondocument.write(LocalTime.getShort('1315913785000 ')); Sep-13-11 7:36am From: fashionfame.com

Verdict is Out!! Miss Universe 2011 Winner is Miss Angola Leila Lopes. 25-year-old business student from Beguela in Angola, Leila Lopes beat out 88 other contestant and created history by becoming the first Angolan Miss Universe.

Miss Universe 2010 winner, Miss Mexico Ximena Navarrete crowned Leila Lopes as Miss Universe 2011 winner during 60th anniversary of the world’s biggest beauty pageant.
    5 ft 10 1/2 inches tall beauty, Lopes accepted the crown in a glittery strapless gown with silver sequins feathery fringe and gorgeous hairstyle with her voluminous hair pinned up in a bun. She is the fourth African woman to win the title.

“”Thank God I’m very satisfied with the way God created me and I wouldn’t change a thing. I consider myself a woman endowed with inner beauty. I have acquired many wonderful principles from my family and I intend to follow these for the rest of my life,” Lopes replied through an interpreter, when asked “If you could change one of your physical characteristics, which one will it be and why?”

Miss Universe 2011 pageant was held in Sao Paulo, Brazil and judged by celebrities from many fields including media, sports, and fashion including racing car driver Helio Castronaves, journalist Connie Chung and Brazilian model Isabeli Fontana and many more famous names.

Talking about Miss Universe 2011 Top 5 Winners, Miss Angola 2011 Leila Lopes faced a tough competition from Miss Ukraine Olesia Stefanko who turned out be 1st Runner-up, Miss Brazil Priscila Machado (2ndRunner-up), Miss Philippines Shamcey Supsup (3rd Runner-up), Miss China Luo Zilin (4th Runner-up).

Congratulations to Miss Universe 2011 Leila Lopes. Stay connected with FashionFame.com for more updates.
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Obama, Lopez... Brown Man Time (and woman) mi seh !

unnuh nuh watch di Matrix ?

Comment

Heh, heh gwan stretch. Mek sure if you ever meet either of these two you don't refer to them as Brown(if you thought the German tourist reception was frosty...). You wouldn't last very long. The complexion challenged in JA needs mental help. It's a big world out there.

Comment

huh ?

mi nuh muss refer to one as Mr. President and di odda as Mrs Muadib ?

Wheh duh yuh ?

Comment

Well saved.

Comment

All Ricketts ah fret !

Comment

That German tourist rebuff must have had deep psychological wounds. Needs de-programming...love the Aryan beauty....that's what happen when you confused and want tek advantage....whoee....

Comment

love ?

love can pay mi light bill.. it takes cash to care..

yuh is a real comrade..

Comment

Sorry...didn't know you were a man-whore!

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                    lol

Comment

recession mek man haffi tun dem ....... mek fashion...

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                        Heh, heh gwan stretch. Mek sure if you ever meet either of these two you don't refer to them as Brown(if you thought the German tourist reception was frosty...). You wouldn't last very long. The complexion challenged in JA needs mental help. It's a big world out there.
                        LOL! Nuff ah di lightly Roasted Breadfruit dem come ah foreign expecting favours

Rudi wi kall whey dem get.... a Rude Awakening
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                          woiiee mi belly!

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

JFLAG ah yuh unioin? Yuh mek one good delegate fi dem

Gwaan tun yuh han... Knutsford Boulevard yuh seh

Comment

look like yuh stuck in a rut (or wallowing)

German female tourist wi ah talk bout.. emancipate yuhself from yuh homoerotic fantasies..

Comment

Working...
                              X