No announcement yet.

Assasin, you wanted us to talk about the Palisadoes Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is a thin line when you have this as an headline without any data, source or actual information and spreading rumours.

This kind of behavior as accused must not stand and should be punish but it doesn't give people the right to just blantantly write what they want without any substance. Is there even one case that the writer can tell of that is not unconfirmed report????
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It is so ironic that you were the person who took people to task for getting information from "good source". Now look what you come to.

Ah bwoy.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        It is so ironic that you were the person who took people to task for getting information from "good source". Now look what you come to.

Ah bwoy.
        There is no irony.

The article merely confirms my many years of observing Jamaica and analyzing how the society operates...in science this is called empirical data gathering...I have a trailer load ah dat store up fram mi yeye deh ah mi knee...wuss wen mi start guh skool it double up

You seem to want to minimize the issue with your red herring fishing for specious trivia... AKA data on something any reasonably discerning person already knows to be true

Is the sky blue??
        If yes...where's your data??
        Ans: Juss look up
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

OOOOOweeeeeeeee mi belly.

Everybody on the the forum do that. The fact is action can't be taken on sentiment, if so we coulda round up every suspected criminal.

Everybody on the fourm analyse their data based on personal experience and observation on the various topic.

How you know the sky blue????
          Suppose mi tell you the sky not alway blue???
          Last edited by Assasin; September 14, 2011, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Well, I heard Emily read 2 letters on NNN this morning. One obviously from the Chinese and the other from a vendor, selling equipment. Of course unuh gonna side step that fact. Bunch of poppy shows.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

OOOOOweeeeeeeee mi belly.

Everybody on the the forum do that. The fact is action can't be taken on sentiment, if so we coulda round up every suspected criminal.

Everybody on the fourm analyse their data based on personal experience and observation on the various topic.

How you know the sky blue????
              Suppose mi tell you the sky not alway blue???
              even for you this is stupid...as usual you get an A for missing the point

Continue leaning on your misunderstanding...mi dun wid dis

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

lol

Comment

yeah you slipping bad, don't go any further.

Comment

Lazie yuh back?
                    Welcome, boss!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

yeah you slipping bad, don't go any further.
                      yep..I should learn that any discussion with an ostrich is an exercise in futility

Silly me

Comment

lower still? Name calling? LOL

Comment

lower still? Name calling? LOL
                          LOL...wen mi start kall yuh name yuh wi know yuteman...mi ah tek time wid yuh...

Yuh nuh really reddy yet but mi nuh put yuh inna certain guy category lika Ben...yuh ave likkle potential fi redemption an brief interludes of reason unlike im

Comment

redeem mi wid facts, not proproganda and feelings.LOL

Comment

redeem mi wid facts, not proproganda and feelings.LOL
                              all wen fax bax yuh pon yuh head top yuh nuh notice dem...mi cyaan ovacome dat limitation of yours

yuh deh pon yuh own

Comment

mi just a stamp out di propaganda from di Vampiyahs..

The cost of freedom is eternal vigilance !

Comment

Working...
                                X