No announcement yet.

Runaway Bay HEART Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The evening programs could be for continuing education for those who are already working. Full time day school would be for high school students. Evening students pay tuition or their employers pay their tuition.

Comment

you simple don't understand what is involved. High school students who are preparing for CXC can't run this program. The responsibilty that is placed on each student is not for a high school classroom. You talking about evening classes, when it comes to practical students have to work till eleven and some even do night auditing.

This is more even a step up on Community Colleges in Jamaica. Only thing they can do is get some AS and AAS degrees.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A no you dem a talk bout...is Browning!!! Woman!

Comment

I have heard I was too black, and a woman ting dat.

There is a lot of beautiful black women doing well in the industry. One was my former boss.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X