X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assasin, what's going on here?

Jamaica-Venezuela Relations On Shaky Ground

Daraine Luton, Senior Staff Reporter

THERE ARE indications that the relationship between the governments of Jamaica and Venezuela is on rocky ground as a result of Jamaica's inability to complete a housing project for Hurricane Ivan victims in Old Harbour Bay, St Catherine.

Water and Housing Minister Horace Chang said in Parliament last Thursday night that the Hugo Chávez-led Venezuelan government, which donated the houses, is anxious for the project to be completed.

"It has implications for our relations with Venezuela, which is a very important partner in the PetroCaribe Fund, and we are ensuring that the houses be completed to be occupied," Chang said.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ead/lead6.html

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Them should be ashame of themselves(GOJ). This is the kind of thing that worry me about Jamaica.

When unnu have these social issues and documented fact unnu can come to me with it.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
    X