Bricktop is right though, we need to recognize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bricktop is right though, we need to recognize

and show respect for other tragedies on this forum.

Forumites...let us have a minutes silence please....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhW5wP1p4dY
    Last edited by Islandman; September 11, 2011, 04:08 PM.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

should be a blessing for all you single guys out there...

Beenie sounds skitso to me... if yu divorcing the lady where she goes is her affair ( no pun intended); he and his people who want to know why she went to B Killa party should ask her...

they shuold be careful not to use the child as a pawn in trying to assuage their respective egos.
    Peter R

Comment

Blessing? You woulda pickup D'Angel if you were single? She who pat har pum pum on National TV and seh she f*ck fi di furniture so she deserve it?

Comment

...maybe I wouldn't, but for a single man who might not know the "lady" might find her reasonably attractive... that's all.

The truth is many woman who one might consider "decent" f*ck fi di furniture, but wouldn't be honest enough to say so.
        Peter R

Comment

And if not the furniture then the gold chain.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Car, BM, rent, school fee, phone bill, electricity bill, house, job.....patty?

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              ...maybe I wouldn't, but for a single man who might not know the "lady" might find her reasonably attractive... that's all.

The truth is many woman who one might consider "decent" f*ck fi di furniture, but wouldn't be honest enough to say so.

WONDER WHAT THE WOMEN ON THIS FORUM have to say about that

Comment

Working...
              X