Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give thanks inna the Friday evening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kqWX...09467A3FB72C69
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Just want to give you a shout-out.

Nice linking-up with you and your lovely family at the Jerk Festival.

Such a pity that the rain cut short our plans to sit through the entire proceedings. Not to mention sampling the various cuisine.

Was also looking forward to Third World Band doing what they do best........
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

yeah man it was a lovely day except for the rain. Great to see you and the lady too. Sorry I never get to introduce you to the ambassadah from the forum.

I hear even in the rain Third World and Mr.Vegas did a wonderful job and people were coming in even when we were leaving in the rain. Hope we can link sometime inna the not so distant future.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Unuh nevah hear bout hambrella??
        Peter R

Comment

Even with umbrella we get wet. Mi shoulda carry mi deck umbrella that mi nuh use.

My kids would be wet anyway because they were playing ball and running up and down the wet slides.

Comment

Working...
          X