X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Developer Phillip Gore chosen to lead Jampro

Developer Phillip Gore chosen to lead Jampro
    Wednesday, September 07, 2011

REAL estate developer Phillip Gore has been appointed chairman of the Jamaica Promotions Corporation (Jampro) to replace Gordon "Butch" Stewart who resigned in June.
    Christopher Tufton, the Minister of Industry, Investment and Commerce, also announced the appointment of six new names, Paula Kerr-Jarrett, John Byles, Jeffery Hall, Mark Linehan, Peter Young and Brian Jardine, to the 15-member board.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/busin...#ixzz1XH5IdXRW

BLACK LIVES MATTER

butch stewart still well represented on the board!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

you sure him never tell some a dem to wear underpants to work? LOL
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

jardine is butch son i believe

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

why him not in the name?

cuz BUTCH JUS 20 years older THAN HIM

so I guess sum mix up did gwaan AT BIRTH

Comment

ok. Him also have one ex-worker on the overall board including Chris Zacca so him might nuh like how him did a fi wear dem pretty bwoy pants either
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

no mix up ....

Comment

Its his mothers name right?
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  no mix up ....
                  WEH U SEH jakit nuh RUN UPTOWN(white uptown at that)

Comment

He is.

Sometimes I wonder if black people in Jamaica have any goddam sense!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

One of the best keep secrets is Uptown is even more accommodating at 'family mix-up' dan Down-town.

Yuh know how many fren an fren dem fambily ave double famibly ties e.g. siblings a cousin tuh? ...an fi yuh wife used tuh be fi-mi wife but wi di fambily fren before...an wi now a fambily & still fren? ...etc? etc?
                      Last edited by Karl; September 7, 2011, 12:08 PM.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

???

Comment

mek mi mek it clear

IT JUST LOOK ODD TO ME that he is not in his fathers name

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
                            WEH U SEH jakit nuh RUN UPTOWN(white uptown at that)

No jakit - MISMATCH SUIT
                            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

I am looking at the racial makeup of the people on these boards and sometimes yuh haffi wonder if black people just chupid. Or what?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X