I watch people pull this gov't over the coals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watch people pull this gov't over the coals

for trival stuff ... and matters that they should be upset about they're all silent. Talk bout majoring in minor.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

what are you getting at, Lazie?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I think me teacher used to call dat "begging for the question". lol.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Si it yah..is one serious Lettahead ting im ah talk

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        what are you getting at, Lazie?
        ....it mek di unjust raking of the coals ova di Dudus/Manatt/International Scandal/73+ dead/Police station bun dung etc (AKA trivia) ...look like one picnic

JLP’s South East St. Catherine In Turmoil
        Published:Wednesday September 7, 2011

Damion Mitchell, News Editor
        The Gleaner/Power 106 News Centre

The secretariat of the Jamaica Labour Party (JLP) is tight-lipped on reports that several members of its south east St Catherine executive have resigned.

Last night, a one-page media release to The Gleaner indicated that the entire executive of the South East St Catherine had quit in protest against the selection of Councillor Keith Blake as the new constituency caretaker.

The one page news release was not signed and bore no contact information but it had six resignation letters attached.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/latest/article.php?id=31740
        Last edited by Don1; September 7, 2011, 12:51 PM.
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

..or this?

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...642#post307642
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Wha you say, High Treason dat inna JLP One Donmanship culture?
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

petty ting dat...Storm Inna Teacup #CLXVII
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
              X