No announcement yet.

Ladies and gents, today marks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good going! I hope I will get to celebrate that milestone one day.

Marriage is never easy but is rewarding when it works.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

CONGRATS

LOOK LIKE MI ADI ONLY YOUNG PERSON bout the place

4 years before mi born WOW

WISH UNUH THE BEST

Comment

Well done!!!
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Just in case...it was rum in his hand...21 yo Appleton...

Comment

Congrats man!

25 years is a long time!
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Congrats Sir. I would say something "witty"..........but, God bless yuh.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                Congrats Sir. I would say something "witty"..........but, God bless yuh.

One bakkle of rum to say it....... Afterall, Moderators have the DELETE button
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

yuh too bad.....
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Many props to her and many more to come. I know yuh is crossses!

LoL

Happy Annniversary to you both and I hope unno see the 50th in style!

Comment

Congrats... and many more!
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
                        Congrats Peter R

HL you and I suffer from the same disease to rahtid, you how many times my wife have to tell me you not single anymore

Some how after 17 years of being single it just tek long to adjust.
                        Hey Scaly: Keep trekking - you'll soon get it right. Couple of nights without supper and sleeping in the dog house
                        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                        X