Ladies and gents, today marks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies and gents, today marks

25 years that I have been in that institution ending with the letters a-g-e, did someone say "bondage"? no, ladies and gents, it is marriage. here's to the missus as she is away and cannot have a drink with me. She has put up with a lot...have to give her props!
    Peter R

congrats bredda, Big up the mrs. Mi know you love the bondage thing. LOL
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

LOL... thanks!
      Peter R

Comment

Congrats Peter R.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

it's an institution and i guess a good many of us want to be institutionalised ... CONGRATS!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Congrats. Regarding your time in the institution, I am curious to learn of your diagnosis, prognosis and pharmacotherapy.
            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Congrats PR!!!!!!!

I am extremely young to this "bondage" thing.

I am always reminded that I still have 'bachelor traits'.

Maybe you should publish a little pamphlet on How To....

I would study it well.

Congrats again SIR!!!
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Congrats Peter - 25 years of self-inflicted State of Emergency

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ve6mV9JgHA

I just gave you a bonus of 5 years
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Big up yuhself! Wish you both at least 25 more!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Congratulations boss, hope you see another 25 years with the lady!
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

And to think just 2 days ago, I saw you with a beautiful 21 year old in your hand...hmm....and not family....
                      Did you all know that Peter-R uses Skype very well? The man a expert.....
                      Anyhow, my friend - all the best! Do enjoy the rest of your day (34 mins before lock down) in as creative ways as possible....

Comment

Congrats!
                        May you enjoy many more years!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Congrats Sir.
                          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Big up, yuh ah gwaan well breddrin

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                              Congrats PR!!!!!!!

I am extremely young to this "bondage" thing.

I am always reminded that I still have 'bachelor traits'.

Maybe you should publish a little pamphlet on How To....

I would study it well.

Congrats again SIR!!!
                              Congrats Peter R

HL you and I suffer from the same disease to rahtid, you how many times my wife have to tell me you not single anymore

Some how after 17 years of being single it just tek long to adjust.

Comment

Working...
                              X