No announcement yet.

Obamas approval now deep into GW Bush territory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama need to explain to people that Bush wars and tax cut get us in this position.

With all due respect, people TIAD fi hear that friggin line.

He knew all of this before he ran for the Presidency. And for the heck of it, where was all the other hundreds of people in Congress and the Senate doing, I stop blaming George Bush for everything..............
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

True, Obama owns the recession now and people tired about the "Bush card" right now.

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
      Obama need to explain to people that Bush wars and tax cut get us in this position.

With all due respect, people TIAD fi hear that friggin line.

He knew all of this before he ran for the Presidency. And for the heck of it, where was all the other hundreds of people in Congress and the Senate doing, I stop blaming George Bush for everything..............
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

if you tiad a it wait till Romney or Perry win to rhatid. LOL.

The fact is we need a good dose of tax increases and spending. yes I say TAX INCREASE. When else in America we a fight 3 wars and nuh raise no tax fi pay fi it?

All the repub who are running say NO TAX INCREASE. Them rather send them granny go a poor house and cut teachers and pell grant. What country can run without tax increase? not even adjusted for inflation?

That is what Obama need to explain but him fraid fi touch it.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X