No announcement yet.

Two cops shot in Brooklyn gun battle,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is the same vibe I get from his post! It nuh mek sense for me to hang out in an area where you see lots of cops, since that is not an ideal atmosphere for partying.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Yes, HL, they need to cancel that nonsense! Trinis need to go fix their airline and Haitians need to go fix their country.

Yes, we Jamaicans have a lot of things that need fixing, but Labor Day Parade was never really ours.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

We only help with the shooting. LOL.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Just our way of trying to get the authorities to put this baby to bed, once and for all!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
            That is the same vibe I get from his post! It nuh mek sense for me to hang out in an area where you see lots of cops, since that is not an ideal atmosphere for partying.
            The cops see and blind on that day. They only concern about guns, knives and fist fights. May be that is a part of the problem. Perhaps they need to shut down the smoking and the underage alcohol drinking
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
              The cops see and blind on that day. They only concern about guns, knives and fist fights. May be that is a part of the problem. Perhaps they need to shut down the smoking and the underage alcohol drinking

They would probably have to ban all alchohol from the area. A very difficult task. Then people would complain that they can't "eat a food', cause them can't sell the liquor

But seriously though, why is it that a set of folks are hell bent on spoiling everything...
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
              X