May God continue to shower blessing upon you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May God continue to shower blessing upon you

We, children of a lessor God depend upon you, David Smith, to make us rich.<P class=StoryText align=justify>Patrick Nelson of organisers Visions Multimedia Incorporated (VMI) told the Observer that much of the delay happened because the sisters were disconcerted by the crowd which met them at the airport.<P class=StoryText align=justify>"They were a bit thrown off by the paparazzi," he said.<P class=StoryText align=justify>A member of the Williams' entourage, an agent from the Williams Morris Agency also implied that the sisters found the reception overwhelming.<P class=StoryText align=justify>"It's just too much," he told the Observer when the newspaper attempted to speak to Serena.<P class=StoryText align=justify>The visit is mainly sponsored by Olint, whose lead principal David Smith told the Observer that his foreign exchange trading company came on board after being approached by VMI.<P class=StoryText align=justify>"...the sisters would be coming to get involved in uplifting inner-city people with motivational speaking and some training clinics for the youth in Jamaica. They asked if I would like to get involved and I told them yes I'd be interested in covering whatever," Smith said.<P class=StoryText align=justify>Driver ! Don't stop at all !<P class=StoryText align=justify>
Working...
X