Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW!!! So there were plots to attack 2

major towns in Jamaica? Whew.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

By whom?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
      By whom?
      According to the CVM report ... by locals aligned to the Muslim bredda that was deported.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

was never comfortable about dat breddah. i think we trust him too much, that he would never do anything to hurt his own people.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

and who is "his own people"?

Them man deh will do anything fi the sake of them "religion"
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

well, that's the question! dem people deh nuh care!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Muslim Sheikh Abdullah al-Faisal a gwaan wid tings? Islam is such a peaceful religion!
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Do you know the Koran speaks to the killing of all infidels, now who are infidels?
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

anybody who is NOT fidel castro?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yow, you nuh have no body to sue today???
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

... help a brotha out, thump mi nuh?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LOL!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What if me thump the only champ medal winner on the forum? That can work?
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

i won't sue you. I will sho...family forum!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

jine di line!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X