No announcement yet.

JAMES AND TEH JLP gang-wiki LEAKES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suh why yuh tink Peter Phillips did guh aftah di Mobay Drugists suh hard ?

PNP Dem did have mi tink ah only Mobay have druggist !

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      additionally go read the gleaner this morning. A school suppose to hold 1600 at Trench town only have 600 children. I wonder why?
      WEH DAT HAVE TO DO WITH OUR FORMER NATIONAL SECURITY MINISTER bn friends with gun men

ONE OF THE HIGHEST RANKED MEMBER OF THE GOVERNMENT horace WASHING MONEY FOR CRIMINALS

THE DEPUTY LEADER james OWING DRUG MONEY FORCING HIM FADA TO GIVE UP ACRES OF HIM LAND

come with better comparison AND

Comment

mek mi ansa u

MOST WELL THINKING PARENTS (even from the ghetto) WANT THR CHILDREN TO ATTEND TRADITIONAL high schools

so TRENCH TOWN, TIVOLI HIGH AND THE REST will always have that problem

just the reality

Comment

according to the gospel Wiki leaks right?

The fact is it is no better in the PNP than it is in the JLP and the are they control when it comes to gunmen control and associating with criminals.

gwaan fool unnuself and accept it from some.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

As the revelations have proven it is you who have been fooling yourself for a good while. Don't worry though more to come ,the spinners on here should be practicing their lines right now.

Comment

when it came to criminal enterprises there were huge differences. but you will never see that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you mean like how you police brethren tell you bout the beheading and not Klangsman community
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Did I miss your post responding to the WIKI about similar corruption of top people in the PNP?

Can you show mi the history.

Comment

Similar? LOL. Stop yah man nobodda embarrass youself. Just relax and enjoy the rehabilitation of the former President. You guys tek things to another level but gwan rationalise. "Aint you tired Sass". Me know say the others aren't but you? c'mon man. Similar? is this like torture chambers again.?

Comment

have a good day. Mi a go a Jerk fest go listen to Third World and Mr. Vegas ya now. If mi see HL we drink a beer. enjoy yu Sunday.

Comment

what does that have to do with your hypocritical behaviour!?!?

mek joke all yuh want. wi notice how yuh behave!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                        X