You know you're getting old when

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you're getting old when

all of a sudden you begin to get a slew of wedding invitations... for the children of your friends... three so far in the last two months... ahhh bwoyyy
    Peter R

You know you're getting old when there is no child around to blame for the mess left behind in the kitchen, bathroom etc... three down one to go... i.e. three out of the house now.

I will miss this one as I will have nobody to fight with now...
    Peter R

Comment

hush my yute.....that staring mi int he face in a few short years ..... teach him to shave di odda day ......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You know you are getting old when yuh si a nice jubbie finishing her masters and find common ground when yuh discover unnuh did guh di same high school but tings get awkward when yuh tell her when yuh graduate and she laugh and seh shi never born yet..

Comment

YU mussn mark yu face wit razor mi yout....

Comment

YU likkle cradle robber yu!

Comment

Or when de young ting and you singing the same song together but she know the REMAKE.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                You know you're getting old when there is no child around to blame for the mess left behind in the kitchen, bathroom etc... three down one to go... i.e. three out of the house now.

I will miss this one as I will have nobody to fight with now...
                Ah Peter - we feel your PAIN Obviously, you can't fight with wifey as you may end up in the dog house
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

or worse...dat yuh graduate di same year as her daddy??!! tell di whole trut' nuh man?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

..... like how mi likkle breddah have di nerve fi suggest seh stevie wonder (do i do) sample jah rule song (living it up)!!!

Comment

Lol. Gone one....

Comment

Worst she never heard of the original singer..that one happen to me..greatest love of all, girl never heard of George Benson
                        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

hehehe
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

........or when you buy a 12 pack of boots............one for every month.............and yuh ok with it.........
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! over share Jangle
                              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X