RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mi luv how did Trini journalist hangle the 'Tician!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi luv how did Trini journalist hangle the 'Tician!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2HRR...eature=related

And it seems more to come:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm2d-...eature=related

Comment

Our journalists dem too fraid ah polytrixians back home.

Comment

Amery Browne is out of place... I heard what ramlogan said about the girl's comments about the PM... nobody knew then who the girl was nor her age; the comments she made ( i read the transcript and filled in the deleted expletives myself ) were totally out of place and she could very well have been charge with obscenity and uttering a threat).

It is true though that the small man who sells corn soup after dark is having a rough time, no doubt about that.
        Peter R

Comment

The AG behaved like an ass and wanted to control the interview.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

PP Govt getting out of hand! SoE to be extended another THREE months! they had better adjust the curfew hours... man cyaan even mek a quick booty call no more (speaking in general of course). LOL ... seriously, 9 pm to 5 am for another three months will drive many people out of business.
            Peter R

Comment

The thing too is that he invited himself on the program to make a statement, which is what he should have done, and not subjected himself to the interview. He came on to clarify what the "limited" meant in the term a "Limited State of Emergency" as this was confusing to the public at the time.

Had he read a prepared statement and agreed to answer say a couple of questions after he would have come out of that particular TV appearance unscathed.

Anyway, that is now history and this SoE is taking on new life. I just read they are extending it 3 months!!!
              Peter R

Comment

The entire country is on curfew or just a few hot spots? BTW, the AG can not just come on the TV and mek a statement without having to respond to some questions.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

agreed...with him having to answer a few questions; different than an interview ...

The curfew encompasses six "hot spots"; however, I would hazard a guess that more than 2/3 of the population of Trinidad lives in these hot spots as defined by the security forces. Exile is affected , I am affected. The entire Port of Spain and its suburbs are included; that's probably 300,000 people plus right there.
                  Peter R

Comment

see the likkle girl who need her mout rinse out... the offense

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSWJJ...eature=related

and the apology (audio terrible)
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKnB7TVPGKM&NR=1
                    Last edited by Peter R; August 31, 2011, 09:26 AM.
                    Peter R

Comment

At the end the AG said something like it was a pleasure to interview YOU to the journalist. Ah wuz cracking up!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                        PP Govt getting out of hand! SoE to be extended another THREE months! they had better adjust the curfew hours... man cyaan even mek a quick booty call no more (speaking in general of course). LOL ... seriously, 9 pm to 5 am for another three months will drive many people out of business.
                        If yuh reach di stage whey booty kall quick...yuh nuh fi advertise it
                        Yes..mi really mean Hold it
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

LOL...
                          Peter R

Comment

No boss...the AG clearly STATED her age....I watched the Youtube video too...she used a lot of Trini cusswords...didn't think she actually threatened as she was "play acting" - pretending she was an old woman - Granny Quilla - it needs to be put in context. Certainly not what you would want a child to be saying but certainly not warranting this kind of publicity.

Comment

Out of their minds yu mean?

Comment

Working...
                              X