Irene has forumites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irene has forumites

under lock down... TT govt has us under curfew...

Be safe those of you who are affected.
    Peter R

yeah all who in arms way just heed the warning and hope you and yours are safe.

How the curfew work in Trinidad? Free to move about in the day or it lock down?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Irene? That wimp of a storm?!? Damn ting have mi stuck in NY when mi need fi go watch di Worlds! Cho!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

All is well and beautiful in Milwaukee !

Comment

You reach yet or storm lock you down?

Try tvj.com nuh?
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Irene? That wimp of a storm?!? Damn ting have mi stuck in NY when mi need fi go watch di Worlds! Cho!
            Yuh deh a NY Why yuh never did ask PJ or Butch for a ride pon dem private plane

Welcome again to NY Mass Mosiah
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Trinidad curfew starts at 9pm and ends at 5am, in certain areas. The entire country is in a State of Emergency so theoretically police and soldier could stop you anytime and exercise their powers under the SOE...

The nightime businesses: restaurants, cinemas, clubs, bars are feeling the pinch as most places have to lock up by 7 for employees to get home in good time.

The thing is night time quiet, quiet, quiet...nobody wants to attract undue attention to themselves... I am actually enjoying this while it lasts.

There have been no murders (reportedly) committed in the six days since it started and 600 plus have been detained.

In spite of those numbers, the detractors are wondering if any "big fish" have been arrested. No word on that except that they (authorities) say some big gang leaders have beeen caught. Not sure if they would be in the Dudus category but I hope so.

In the meantime I have the 12-yr-old El Dorado to sip on and enjoy the calm... I just hope that the authorities dont come to my gates...
              Peter R

Comment

Yu still a boast bout that?....I broke the seal of my Appleton 21yo when my brethren from the east passed with his wife on the 30th....took one each...then G pass yesterday....one again each...so whenenever yu ready...I still have a end of El Dorado..lol.

Comment

....the simple pleasures of life is all I ask; will hold you to that offer... too late to pass now, it's 8:25 pm...
                  Peter R

Comment

YU no have curfew pass?

Comment

thanks for that info Peter.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                      X