No announcement yet.

Mi like di soun ah dis..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bredrin.. that so called 1.5% per quarter as you put it is an annualized number

Anemic at best...at this rate we'll be back at 2007 output in about 2017
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

you have fi start somewhere right? Check out the growth per quarter in places like the US, UK, Germany and others. This is a starting point and the indicators show some things are moving in the right direction.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
        "...it seems like without external shocks Jamaica is on the verge of constant growth".

What a conclusion. How you extrapolate?
        Strange enough Carl Ross of Oppenheimer said the same thing 2 weeks ago. Sadly it didn't make the headlines. Yet anything spoken by the Drunken Master is taken seriously.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

ok boss... jut wanted to point out the fax, not to buss yuh bubble

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Buss my bubble? Most countries in the West had a bigger GDP in 2007 than they have now. The fact is there was a big recession, you can blame it part on the JLP but the economic environment in which the country operate is not the easiest.

I only call the numbers as I see them, no bubble. If you realise I said this is not great but is is promising.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              Buss my bubble? Most countries in the West had a bigger GDP in 2007 than they have now. The fact is there was a big recession, you can blame it part on the JLP but the economic environment in which the country operate is not the easiest.

I only call the numbers as I see them, no bubble. If you realise I said this is not great but is is promising.
              Most countries in the West? No ..wrong.

There are a few high profile countries which are depressed vs 2007...certainly not "most"

Don't be so sensitive... I did not place blame on the JLP...I merely intimated that 1.5% annualized growth is a tad above flat and estimated when that growth rate would recover losses...that's all

Comment

yes most countries in the West. Nearly all of Europe has negitive, The Caribbean, USA, Scandanavian countries. Yes some of the Central American and South American countries with Canada etc. doing better but most countries in the west have been affected negitively.

Comment

yes most countries in the West. Nearly all of Europe has negitive, The Caribbean, USA, Scandanavian countries. Yes some of the Central American and South American countries with Canada etc. doing better but most countries in the west have been affected negitively.
                  most affected negatively yes... that's a different proposition from lower 2011 output vs 2007

Comment

MOST HAVE A LOWER GDP than in 2007. They have not recovered.

Comment

yuh off base base..but ah suh

pls supply the hard data for your claim that "most" Western economies have lower output in the current period when compared with 2007
                      Last edited by Don1; August 27, 2011, 08:48 PM.

Comment

just continue been in denial. Any economic institution, IMF, world bank or IDB will tell you.

Comment

just continue been in denial. Any economic institution, IMF, world bank or IDB will tell you.
                          waiting for the data to be posted establishing that 2010-11 output is less than 2007 for the "West"..... hard data and not Soft Talk is required

since it's so available as you say, finding and posting should be a breeze

am standing by... ready to be humbled

Comment

data is run by quarters... info to Q2 2011 is available

anyway mi gawn

Comment

Working...
                            X